Next Thread
Print Thread
#547132 09/07/09 11:34 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Check out a new company making golf clubs for women. queen His line now includes a pink design for National Breast Cancer. smile These are great clubs so give them a try.

My article in reviewing the Sweet Spot Golf Clubs:

www.bellaonline.com/articles/art63227.asp

Letta Meinen Golf Editor
Golf Website
Golf Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
J
Callaway X-22 irons only sell for $249.99 on golfdealonline.com,a little shocked,but i have ordered from them,they provide free shipping,hope my irons come to me ASAP.

R
R
Hi, can give me the briefly detail about golf club. I want to join the golf club this year. I like to play golf. especially in summer holidays. I will plan this summer. I can go to the [url=http://www.golfholidaycomplete.ie/]golf holiday in spain[/url] .

Last edited by rushal; 03/19/10 09:27 AM.
J
J
[quote=rushal]Hi, can give me the briefly detail about golf club. I want to join the golf club this year. I like to play golf. especially in summer holidays. I will plan this summer. I can go to the [url=http://www.golfholidaycomplete.ie/]golf holiday in spain[/url] .[/quote] You can visit this site: discountgolfwholesale com for specific information.

I was fitted for these X-22 clubs last year. They are a great set and have really helped me improve my game! Highly recommend them. But would recommend getting fitted by a professional rather than just buy them online. Might cost you more but they will be a better fit. There are several factors involved in being sure your clubs really fit your swing, especially the shaft selection. Makes a difference if you are slow, medium or a fast swinger... also length determined by your stance and posture. All the best. Hope you enjoy these great clubs.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:17 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.