Next Thread
Print Thread
#544859 08/27/09 12:31 AM
T
OP Offline
T
Hi Guys,
Just wondering if anyone can let help -
I'm looking at getting organic cosmetics.

Any suggestions on brands?

Would you switch to organics?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 08/27/09 12:31 AM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
Cosmetics- this is a worry for me now, for years I enjoyed make up, but in the last month or so, I've had to throw loads of the stuff out. Its so toxic, just look at the ingredients on your eyeshadow, foundation and mineral powders!then google them. For the first time in my life I went to work without make up. I use shizen lip tint to add some colour to my complextion, but I feel so much better without the stuff on my face.If anyone out there knows of any organic make up, with No titanium Oxide, talc, mica or parabens(which is an anti freeze) just look up undergroundwellness on youtube..I'll be glad of any help

C
Amoeba
Amoeba
C
Organic cosmetics are very popular. I would like to give them a try if I knew a good brand. Many cosmetics are very unhealthy and toxic.

Can you consider mineral make-up as safe since they don't contain preservatives?

Shark
Shark
I use Arbonne, I buy it because of how much healthier it is. They are very open about the ingredients and how much is in there and why. This really is not a sales pitch because I will not have this website by the end of the month and am not trying to sell you anything. I don't do enough sales (nor do I want to) to keep the website up, I just like the discount on my own stuff.

The site is just so educational and because of my membership I have access to things you might not and I will share.

anamaree.myarbonne.com

I can send you any ingredient lists you like, just email me and let me know you are from here, I will answer faster.

S
S
I just want to ask one thing from Veronica what exactly the mineral make-up is? I have no idea about it?

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.