Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could please help me out with suggestions and pointing me in the right direction?
I was wondering if there are any schools or programs that include obtaining both an Executive Coaching and Life Coaching?

Where are some legitimate programs/schools that offer this?
What is the time frame that the average person takes to obtain these certifications? And what is the average costs?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
H
XQ Coaching claims to provide growth and change through business coaching...in reality its a scam to swindle your money and provide zero in return. The principle coach, as he calls him self, seems to know nothing about business coaching and only after he took my money did he fail to return calls or e-mails. The more I looked into it I came to find that there are many companies that he has cheated as well. BEWARE of the XQ Coaching scam, don't wast thousands of Euros like I did!

G
G
If you are still looking for info about coaching certification, you might find that checking with International Coaches Federation useful. I've been a coach for 15 years now and offer a Life Transition Coach certification program. In my experience, success as a coach is less about your credentials and much more about your willingness to market yourself and your ability to produce results with clients in whatever field you elect. I don't bill myself as an Executive Coach because I have left the corporate world behind me. However, many of my Life Transition clients are executives who are discovering that their life is a mess because they've focused on their professional needs at the expense of their personal ones. Because I have a strong corporate background I can usually help them move forward in a way that keeps the two integrated as they move into the future. In my experience, by the way, if you are looking to get corporate gigs for your coaching, having both an Executive Coach and Life Coach line of business doesn't help. Corporate folks are still pretty snobby and see life coaching as something for more junior people, not their senior executives! At least that's my experience. Best of luck

A
A
therey may be several executive coach certificate available but it is going to locate with very hard time.. [url=http://www.jobresumesearch.com] Sample Resume [/url]

Moderated by  Angel - Business Coach 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.