Hi! It's great to be part of the forums. I've been browsing around a little bit. I've especially liked the 'song title' game threads that I've seen around, but there's a lot of conversation happening here under 'Christian Literature' too. I had no idea you guys had so many subsections on this forum! The book I'm mentioning here is called 'Downsized', by author Jill Wilkinson. For people living in Michigan, it's not only a reflection of the hard economic times that people here are going through, but a message of faith, patience, and God's plan, too: The storyline involves John Sheppard, a worker at Ford who is laid off from his job and then mugged on his way home. He struggles with panic attacks and learns to rebuild his life with God's help. With the assistance of his wife, family, and friends, John learns that God still has a plan for him, and it is his responsibility to work toward that plan and wait for it to happen. It's a great gift idea for someone who is unemployed and trying to piece themselves together, or simply for an inspirational read about faith. If you would like a copy of the book, you can visit Jill's site at www.wilkinsoncreations.com. Again, hello! Great to be part of the forum.