Next Thread
Print Thread
#530426 06/19/09 03:55 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
It is always easy to find fault with ourselves and to name what our hair won't do.

Name 3 things that you love about your hair. Or one thing if you can't think of three. smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
I'll start:

1. One hairdresser told me that I had a certain length that I was NEVER going to get past. My hair was shoulder length and started to frizz after that point. So she cut it all off and told me that it was never going to get any longer.
It wasn't the first bad thing she did, so why I did return to her... anyway, I ignored her statement and went somewhere else. My hair is now a couple of inches past shoulder length.
So I love that about my hair, being able to get it longer then what that "expert" predicted and without frizz! laugh

2. Some of you know that I colored it for a while. But while I still love brown, I quit the colorings for more then a year now, and the more I look at it, the more I just love my plain old natural color. So here is number 2: I love my own natural hair color.

3. And despite the perms to get curls and more volume, I quit those as well for more then 2 years and my hair looks very good. I sporadically look at myself in the mirror and noticed that I stare at my hair, thinking: "that hair looks good!"
I did this a couple of times already... soon I'll start to fall in love with it. It has volume in it too. I sometimes think that I'm not very lucky, but the way my hair looks after numerous colorings and 2 perms, I think I can consider myself lucky to have good looking and healthy hair now.

I could add that I love the fact that my skin problem is under control. At first, I needed to use a shampoo to get rid of it, but it was a bit acidic and I could easily feel that my hair was rough after using the product. But I was ordered to do it by my dermatologist.
Now, I don't use it any more, since it's well under control.

So I have 4 items.. laugh

Guess what? I give massages and reiki. More info here!
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

• I love the color of my hair. (Even though I have to tint it to get it.)
  • I love that my hair has body (After I get it smooth, it usualy stays in the style)
  • I love that my hair grows fast (Even though I have to trim it more often.)

A
A
I love that my hair just shows the desired result of any treatment I subject it to. I've done straightening and boy was my hair wonderfully sleek and silky, I've done the digital perming thing and had fantastic curls and the colors just seem to glow more even if it's been a couple of months since treatment.

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Hello Alia_Idaho,
Welcome to the forum.
It is nice when hair responds well to treatments. It is very frustrating when we spend time and money to get a desired look and the result doesn't match our expectations.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
It grows fast, it has volume and it's natural color.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.