logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#529680 06/17/09 10:23 AM
S
OP Offline
S
You all remember from my daughter's story, that I had mention about this pervert exposing himself to her and friends 4 years ago, that pervert was sentence, sadly, to 3 years of jail, 6 years of probation and to be registered as a sex offender. I had not heard about him been out of jail, but I knew he should have been out by now. Well last night I was cooking and had the news on, listening while preparing dinner. The first news of the hour was, shockinly, that a guy, the give the name of the person, has been arrested for sexual assaulting a 7 years old in the next county over, that he leaves, in another bondary county and is suspected of exposing himself to anybody who he could while walking in the streets, with holes on his pants. And that in our county he is suspected of being a peeping Tom to 2 teenagers. The pot I had in my hands fell to the floor and my 16 years old came running to see what had happened. My skin was crawling with the creepinest of the whole thing. [color:#FF0000][u]That man was the same man that exposed himself to my daughter. He is been out of jail for 2 months and already has 15 new cases.[/u][/color]I know he violated probation so he is back to jail no matter what, but please pray with me, for him to be trown in jail forever with all this new cases. Last time there were 8 charges and he pleaded to 2 of them, this time there is no way he should ever see the outside of a jail camp, ever again. I was so [censored] that sick people like him are given an opportunity to even prove the justice wrong. OH! they will get better, my a**. I remember the judge had warned him to get help, that he would not be so supportive if he ever cruised by his court again. His mother came crying to me after sentencing, apologizing for his behaviour, I felt bad for her, since I am a mother also, but that was her problem not mine. And now I don't even know what to think, my sadness, and frustation is so, agrr, that I could not sleep last night. Thank you for letting me vent. And I wish we could do something to get vermits like that out of the way.

Last edited by Soccermom; 06/17/09 10:24 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
Gecko
Gecko
K
Soccermom,
That must have been very troubling for you to hear about what he continues to do. I also hope that they keep him in jail permanently! He is disturbed and they need to keep him in jail so that he can no longer abuse anyone in the way in which he does.

Please take extra gentle care of yourself. I know this must be very difficult for you. Vent all you want, this is what the forum is for.

Moderated by  ELS - Child Abuse Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.