Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#510304 04/08/09 06:33 AM
A
Anxiety Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Panic attacks can be caused due to various triggers. As panic attack sufferers don't have any single cause of panic attack trigger attributing to their mental and physical state, it is difficult to narrow down a single cure for panic attack. Nevertheless, one of the most potent and well recognized treatments for panic attack is psychotherapy. This particular treatment, in combination with medications and deep breathing exercises can complement the effectiveness of the therapy thus treating panic attack thoroughly. Anxiety attack symptoms often trigger at night and can be very frightening. Though it is quite a common form of anxiety attack, but nocturnal anxiety attacks are usually scarier than general attacks. However, a proper cause of nocturnal anxiety attacks could not be identified and it is presumed that the level of stress and anxiety which a person has to go through during the day can be the probable cause of anxiety attacks at night. [url=http://www.anxietyattackstreatment.com]Anxiety Solution[/url]

Last edited by Anxiety; 04/08/09 06:35 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
119 Offline
Thanks for the post my anxiety has increased lately so I don't like to meet or go out with people and freinds I figured out is that one turned and tried to force me out of group another one said that there was not room or me at xmas party I was a member for years and always brought lot of food and was a member for years Another frinds went out lunch with me I wanted to go out duing the day and she complained the whole time to waitress so that was not fun I got laid off from work with no warning Advice Please? Comments welcome

Last edited by 119; 05/19/09 04:10 PM.
119 #528988 06/16/09 03:48 AM
F
F
i was diagnosed with severe anxiety and depression! im on lexapro for it i thought i had it under control but even when i dont think im thinking bout something that gives me anxiety apparently i am! im nauseous all the time my therepist says its my anxiety but how do i fix something that im not thinking bout its like im having anxiety subconsciously?? so what am i supposed to do cuz i am soooo "sick of being sick" im nauseous all day everyday and aparently its my anxiety because ive had ever health test u can think! please helpppp???!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.