logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
O.k. so here's my story. I am getting married in 5 weeks. It should be a happy time, but it's not. My sister got mad at me and backed out. (she was suppose to be the Mad of Honor, but I yelled at her son for being disrespectful to a disabled person) Then my fiance's brother walked away from the house he bought from my fiance. Ofcourse the payments went backed to us, all the while we are in the process of buying a home of our own. My real estate agent passed away and then her partner just sat on all these deals. Now there is another bid on the home, that was excepted. So, we probably end up in a bidding war. I am very angry about that. We can't move into the other home, cause it is in another state. And big fight with brother, so now he isn't in the wedding either. Now my mom calls and tells me she has been having chest pains. She can't work till after her stress test next week. They can't afford her to not work. My dad is disabled. Will someone please make some sense out of this. I am so depressed and my stress level is through the roof. Not to imagine my sugar is uncontrollable when i'm upset. Please help me.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
How did the wedding go?

*Transitions*
OP Offline
The wedding was nice. We pared it back to a very bare minnimum. His father called my family names, all over a ripped screen tent. He stood in the corner at the wedding and stuck to theirselves at the reception. It was their choice, but in a sense, it made it peaceful. Cause I have alot to say for the way they treated my family. But my family pulled together, and helped me make it a very nice day. His family went back to Minnesota. We are working out our issues with them.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I am glad to hear that although there were some issues, you still enjoyed it.

*Transitions*

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.