logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#296345 03/03/07 08:20 AM
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
I am both far and near sighted. Any way to regain my vision so that I can get rid of specs?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I would also like to know this! I've recently found I have difficulty reading tiny writing. And my optomotrist had the nerve to ask me if I wanted bi-focals! Imagine!!! LOL!

I've been taking a billberry/blueberry supplement, but there has just GOT to be something!!!

Anything???

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

R
Gecko
Gecko
R
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can take to cure nearsightedness, farsightedness, or presbyopia (reading vision).

However, there are quite a few procedures available that can eliminate the need for glasses or contact lenses. You would need to check with your ophthalmologist to see if you are a good candidate for any of the available procedures.

Lutein is a good supplement to take for your ocular health. It is an antioxidant. Green, leafy vegetables are also good for the health of your eyes. Eating fish several times a week is also good...however, fried fish doesn't count. :-)

N
N
[quote=cdmohatta]I am both far and near sighted. Any way to regain my vision so that I can get rid of specs? [/quote] What a great question! So many people assume that vision deterioration is a natural part of 'ageing' (which is encouraged by optometrists - well-intentioned though they are). There are ways to improve vision naturally - they don't involve taking a magic pill though. :) I have a friend who's passionate about this subject and has talked about two different people he's learnt from: Martin Sussman founded The Cambridge Institute for Better Vision. Here's a quote from their site to give you an idea of how they work: "Vision is a dynamic, changing process, affected by many different physical, emotional and mental factors. The shape of the eye may be one factor, but even that can change as a result of training and nutrition..." Another example is Peter Grunwald and his EyeBody Method. On his website it says he "has discovered that certain areas of brain, eyes and the rest of the visual system correspond to specific areas in the human body. He has developed effective techniques to release patterns which underlies myopia, presbyopia, astigmatism and other visual dysfunctions together with postural dysfunctions causing back, neck and shoulder pain, headaches and breathing disorders." I can't put their URL's in here - don't know how and don't think I'm allowed - but you can find either of those people by Googling their details, or search for 'natural vision correction'. It does work (if you choose a reputable programme) and healing our eyesight this way can also help us to heal other things about our lives.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.