Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Ruth Sattler RN, freespirit86, Desertdiva11, marisara, Jacque Miller
56979 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56979 Members
417 Forums
112485 Topics
794875 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 855
Beetlemess 723
Karm - SW USA Editor 293
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 221
Nancy Roussy 182
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 125
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 120
Linu 114
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 91
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#525455 - 06/04/09 04:47 AM The Sewing site is being updated again...
Tammy - Sewing Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Hello! My name is Tamara Bostwick and I am the new Sewing Editor for BellaOnline. I am looking forward to becoming acquainted with everyone on the board.

My mom taught my how to sew when I was a young girl and it has been a skill that has come in very handy throughout my life. I derive great pleasure in making gifts for others and clothes for myself.

Take a moment to introduce yourself and feel free to ask any questions that you might have. I will do my best to answer them.

Tammy

Add The Sewing site is being updated again... to Twitter Add The Sewing site is being updated again... to Facebook Add The Sewing site is being updated again... to MySpace Add The Sewing site is being updated again... to Del.icio.us Digg The Sewing site is being updated again... Add The Sewing site is being updated again... to Yahoo My Web Add The Sewing site is being updated again... to Google Bookmarks Add The Sewing site is being updated again... to Stumbleupon Add The Sewing site is being updated again... to Reddit
#525463 - 06/04/09 07:48 AM Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... [Re: Tammy - Sewing Editor]
Megan_Embroidery Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Brisbane, Australia
Welcome, Tammy!

Embroidery Site @ Bellaonline.com

Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to Twitter Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to Facebook Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to MySpace Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to Reddit
#525497 - 06/04/09 12:22 PM Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... [Re: Megan_Embroidery]
conniem Offline
Koala

Loc: oklahoma
Hey Tammy, I am not much of a seamstress but have gotten into quilting in the last year. Looking forward to hearing more from you! Connie

Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to Twitter Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to Facebook Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to MySpace Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... to Reddit
#540814 - 08/02/09 12:39 PM Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... [Re: conniem]
bartlettbabe1 Offline

Help! I requested information on how to make underwear for an American Girl doll, and a very nice lady sent me patterns. However, with my lack of computer know-how, I managed to lose the patterns--they are somewhere on my computer, but I can't find them. I'd sure appreciate it if those patterns could be sent again. Thanks, Chiquita

#602212 - 05/27/10 03:08 AM Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... [Re: Tammy - Sewing Editor]
Launa - American Reg Cuisine Offline

Loc: California
I was excited to see your site. I love to sew. As the Crafts for Kids Editor if you have any sewing crafts for kids let me know and I will link to your site. I am new, and don't really know how to do that yet, but will learn.

#610025 - 07/09/10 12:12 AM Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... [Re: Launa - American Reg Cuisine]
Rebecca G. Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Wisconsin
I want to take up sewing, so I might be pestering you with questions. smile

Welcome to the team.

#610122 - 07/09/10 10:23 PM Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... [Re: Tammy - Sewing Editor]
nankc Offline

I just found this forum-- I'm trying to find out the year my J.C. Penney model #6600 sewing machine was made. Do you know where I might find out? Are there any links you know of? Thanks! Nancy

#618494 - 08/17/10 08:15 PM Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... [Re: nankc]
Julie_Costuming_Editor Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Maine
Hi Tammy!
Welcome to the crew. I'm the costuming editor here, so I'm happy to swap appropriate article links with you. I've been sewing forever (it seems)both by hand and by machine. Mostly I work on modern apparel, historic period costumes, dance/skate costumes and theatrical costumes.

I'm looking forward to hanging out here a lot!
Julie

#718630 - 10/09/11 02:35 AM Re: The Sewing site is being updated again... [Re: Tammy - Sewing Editor]
LilacsandLavender Offline

Loc: Saratoga Springs, NY
Hi Tammy. Ive been a member for a while now but have not been active. I'm hoping to be able to be a part of the crew and to share my sewing experiences with you all.

Moderator:  Tammy - Sewing Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
New Game - Collectibles!
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Coin Collecting
8 minutes 45 seconds ago
New Game - Hobbies!
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Candlemaking
10 minutes 53 seconds ago
New game
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
History
11 minutes 55 seconds ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Home Finance
15 minutes 26 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Contests & Sweepstakes
19 minutes 16 seconds ago
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
21 minutes 36 seconds ago
Planning to schedule monthly online meetings...
by Angeles F. - Spanish language Host
Spanish Language
54 minutes 31 seconds ago
Is access to water a human right?
by Andria B - Human Rights
Human Rights
Today at 10:47 AM
Sandwich du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 10:39 AM
Planning Safe Vacation Fun with ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 10:36 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Anjel37), 169 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.