Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
marmar Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I have been looking to buy some designer jeans for quite sometime and found some True Religions for $98 on a website called [url=http://www.citizenblues.com]citizenblues[/url] www.citizenblues.com. has anyone ever purchased from there before? Are their jeans authentic?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I am waiting for a respone from the company.

Tamira-Women's Fashion Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
M
marmar Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I just called up the company and they said all jeans are official and have paper work avaliable on request. I just bought a pair of Jbrands!

Congrats hope they work our great for you.

Tamira-Women's Fashion Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
W
W
My friend sell many brand jeans,you can link {www.cosymall.com}

Last edited by wengken; 07/20/09 10:12 AM.
F
F
True Religion is a great brand, I'm sure they're legit. Good luck!

W
W
I know one nice shop who sell many brand jeans, low price, really worthy, you can visit [www.ebaysoho.net]

N
N
(www.eshowtrade.com) Wholesale new Nike Sneakers,Air Jordan Sneakers,Air Force 1s,Nike Dunks SB,Bape Sta from nike outlets and factory stores,Nike wholesale-Jordan Shoes wholesale.We wholesale nike shoes for cheap with discount,Cheap Nikes ,Wholesale Jordans ,Nike Sneakers ,Jordan Sneakers,Cheap Jordans,Nike Shoes , (www.eshowtrade.com) China Wholesale Jordan X Michael Jackson Fusion shoes , wholesale Nike Air Force 1 Mix Michael Jackson Fusion Shoes,Nike Shox,Wholesale Nike Sneakers,Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes,Jordan Shoes,nike sneakers,cheap watches,Wholesale Cheap Nike Shoes,Cheap Nike Dunk,Cheap Jordans,Nike Air Force 1s,Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes,china wholesale GHD hair straighteners,GHD MK4 Black Wholesale,buy cheap GHD hair straighteners wholesale Cheap Nike Shox,www.eshowtrade.com Jordan Fusions AF1,wholesale Dsquared2 sneakers,D&G sneakers wholesale in china,China Cheap Nike Sneakers Wholesale Jordan Sneakers Supra Shoes Wholesale Gucci Sneakers Prada Shoes,Wholesale Nike Sneakers from our Nike factory to Nike shop Nike stores, and nike outlets.Supplier ,Wholesale NHL Jerseys,NBA Jerseys we also sale and Wholesale all of Nike stock Shoes, we have many type of Nike Sneakers,Nike discount Shoes, Nike cheap Shoes, Nike stock Shoes www.eshowtrade.com Nike Trainers, Nike Sneakers,Nike Running Shoes, Nike Basketball Shoes,Nike Discount Shoes Nike Cheap Shoes footwear,Discount Nike Womens Sneakers,Womens Jordans,Timberland boots,Prada Shoes,Gucci Sneakers,wholesale Puma,Adidas shoes,Lacoste,Ed Hardy,D&G,Chanel,dresses wholesale in china CA dress wholesale Coach,UGG boots,and Trendy Juniors Clothing, Hoodtes,Jackets,Tshirts,Jeans,Handbag,cheap handbags,cheap Tshirts,cheap sunglasses,jeans,sandals,ugg boots,wholesale more nikesneakers,cheap jeans,watches,sunglasses.

O
O
i sell True Religions for $18/per,if anyone like it,please contact me.ok.(ealenovo@yahoo.com.cn)

L
L
I really like Loomstate jeans if you are looking for something organic. Levi's still have some great jeans as well. Just have to do some shopping around! Don't buy jeans online either, unless they have a good program to allow you to send them back. Sizes fluctuate by brand.

S
S

T
T
To find the right jeans, you really have to go out and try different brands. Every one has a different body shape and unfortunately not all cuts are the same. Find the cut that best fits you. I would not worry about the brand as much.

tip: have someone go with you to try out. take a picture to make sure its comfortable and also looks good.

E
E
hi,did you received the jeans ? are thy authentic? i just wonder and to buy one.

T
T
Levis are a good call because they are a designer fit at a reasonable price. just found some coupons for Levi jeans on SALE.com too -- women's jeans $35 and under. just print it out and use it.

Last edited by Tarin; 12/02/09 03:53 PM.
G
G
I am looking for woman's workout pant designer..

L
L
There's a lot of designers clothing you can fine online.. you just got to search for the credible ones :)

A
A
Hi, I am Alexia K. I am designer bags enthusiast who enjoys talking and sharing her ideas on handbags, purses and designer wallets. She loves keeping up in the fashion world through bag blogs and forums. I love this information. Keep it up

B
B
i can share with you a good online store,i buy cloths there.the site is edfashionclothes.com hope to help you.

O
O
nice informaiton

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.