Page 1 of 2 1 2
#521569 05/19/09 10:27 AM
A
amyuk Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
A
I want to find something natural to use. I tried Jasons deodorant but found it quite sticky and it left marks on my clothing Yuck! Can anyone recommend a better alternative please? Thanks

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
I like to use L'Occitane Purifying Deoodorant. When I want something simple I use this. It's natural and doesn't leave marks.

Last edited by Paula Laurita; 06/24/09 07:37 PM.
A
amyuk Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
A
Thank you,

I purchased some Pitt Rock that was on offer at ASDA I grabbed 2 for �4.00. It apparantly breaks down bacteria. I couldn't find the above here. I will have to look around for it but, I standby which seems to be ok.

A
A
Momma always told me that good ole baking soda is all I need to stay fresh all day. When I run out of deo, i grab a teaspoonful and rub it in my pits (provided that I'm not wearing sleeveless shirts or dark clothing).

J
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
J
There's a product called Crystal Body Deodorant Stick. It's all natural, has no aluminum chlorophydrate, it's hypoallergenic, fragrance and paraben free.

The key to it's use is that you must make sure you wet it before you apply it to your skin. It's best used when you first get out of your tub or shower. You can use it on the soles of you feet as well as other parts of your body that might carry an odor.

It's typically found in health food stores or grocery stores that have a health food section.

Juliette Samuel
Fragrance Editor
L
L
Do you have a Lush store by where you live? Maybe even check online. I think Lush had quite a few good natural deodorants

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I've tried several natural deodorants. Deodorants free of harsh chemicals that irritate the skin. One to try is Crystal body deodorant roll on. And another is the Lafe brand deodorants. Both are available for purchase online.

L
L
i got this friend right and hes like really stinky and that? im like dude get some spray on yo body and hes like stop disrespecting me man. its like im disrespecting his human rights or something and that? but you cant have your bro stinking out yo flat and this.

D
D
Best trick I ever tried - baking soda. Alia Idaho mentions she uses a teaspoonful and can't wear dark clothing when she uses it, but I'm here to tell you as a nervous sweater (yuck) that I can use the smallest, most minute sprinkling with great effect. I keep it in a salt shaker on the sink. After showering I dampen my palm and sprinkle a light dusting in my hand. Then I rub my palms together and rub each armpit. If you're used to anti-perspirants, your body will have to "readjust" and you may see extra sweating at first. But stick it out. I really don't have sweating issues at all with the baking soda; seems to help that too. This is by far the best deodorant I've ever used and I've tried them all! Even the sticky Jason stuff you mentioned.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I have used Arm and Hammer deodorant for years and it works. It has baking soda in it.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Juliette-Fragrance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.