Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
Shark
Shark
L
people also laugh at the ridiculous.

I was born with a caul and please note that Peter John does not talk for me. I have no delusins of grandeur or schizophrenic ambitions of universal domination. I am no more 'special' than any of God's creatures. And I have no wish to be.

Interesting conversation, but quite a departure from the original topic I would think. I just read an interesting article on angels as aliens. I don't have the link on this pc, but you could google it.

RavynG

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I agree we should get back to the original subject of this thread. Very well said, RavynG.

Other than yourself, do you know any other caulbearers? Do they have any special gifts?

Have you visited Shannon's "Dover Graye Forum"? It is a very interesting site.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
L
Shark
Shark
L
I have some gifts, but I do not think I am any more special than anyone else could be. it is a matter of knowing your gifts and developing them further. Yes i have see Shannon's site and it is interesting.

I think in this time of uncertainty in the world people are looking for something to give them hope. Unfortunately humans seem to have the 'gift' of lookng right thru the gifts and searching for smething else. we don't need a savior--we got ourselves into this mess and we can get ourselves out--with a lot of hard work! we don't need a magic wand. we have the power within us. remember the ruby slippers? we had them on the whole time!

RavynG

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt
Speak for your self I am sure many people would disagree with you. It is the governments around this world who have gotten us into this mess with their greed. If more people came out against the establishments and their secrete societies the world would be more able to cope with the coming uncertainties. The only hope for mankind is for a complete turn around by the governments and allow the natural born to guide the way forward with love and understanding. Not to stand by and watch while they rape and pillage the earth in the name of profit. There is a Saviour coming and whether you like it or not He is going to sort the mess out with or without you at His side.

Now we are getting way off the original subject and intent of this thread. As an editor of BellaOnline, I know that each thread has a purpose, a question or subject to stick with and rules to follow. BellaOnline's rules for each forum does not tolerate criticism of other members. Please stay on the original subject line and adhere to the rules. If you wish to discuss politics or governmental issues, please go to the appropriate forum and pose your questions or thoughts there.

The original question Shannon posed was "Do You Know a Caulbearer". She did not ask for debates or criticism or long drawn out thoughts on the status of the world.

Please stick with the original subject.

Last edited by Phyllis, NA and Folk; 05/05/09 01:41 PM.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
I am curious. Are there usually more than one caulbearer in the same family or within the extended family? What do your family members think about caulbearers? Do they treat you differently?
Do you still have your caul? How did you find out you were a caulbearer?

Lots of questions, I know, but just curious.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
I just noticed that I missed an entire page of replies, so I have deleted my post, referencing posts which seem to be moot now. I will try and get back to this thread soon!

Last edited by Shannon L. Wolf; 05/09/09 07:39 PM.
N
N
I was born with a caul. I'd actually forgotten until I just happened upon this thread. My mother gave birth to me in 1976 and when the midwife saw the caul on my head, she asked my mother whether she wanted to keep it or not. My mother knew nothing of cauls at the time and said no. It was only afterwards she was told by friends and families she should have kept it. In Ireland at that time sailors used to pay a fortune for a caul, believing that they would never drown as a result. That midwife may have sold the caul on.

But I have to say I'm embarrassingly ignorant about the caul. Are caulbearer's such as myself meant to be different in some way? I was always a bright child growing up and found school, and later University, to be easy enough. Although I never pushed myself (I didn't have to) and as a result I've kind of underachieved. My only ever understanding of someone who was born with a caul was that he/she was deemed to be a 'lucky' child. I seem to remember being told that. But I lost my then only son, Craig, in 2006 to a terminal brain tumour. So I'm certainly not lucky.

I have since drifted into becoming a reiki and reflexology healer but only because when Craig died I needed to embrace a greater truth and investigate the more metaphysical beliefs out there. I wanted to find my son; know where he is - how he is?

I'm going to check out this caul business more thoroughly now that it's fresh in my mind.

I admire your dedication to spiritual growth and your truths. You will find your son, through spirit. When a loved one dies, the love does not die with it and it carries us on to reconnect. You will find that connection in your heart and through your faith.

From what I know of caulbearers, they have abilities lying within them that can be brought out with proper training. You have chosen a path (Reiki and healing) which will help you with the training you need and in the search for your son. My only suggestion is to not look too far for him, for he may be nearer than you think.

Last edited by Phyllis, NA and Folk; 05/14/09 04:49 PM.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
[quote=Peter Johns]Lilith I will ask the question on the mountain who she is and where she came from and where she is now? [/quote] Back from the mountain with answers. Lilith is the daughter of Adam born from the 1st woman whom God removed and placed on Her own Earth. It is said in Angel circles that the perfect woman gave birth to twins one boy and one girl. They were born sinless. Lucifer lusted after Lilith and took her with him to the void, it was Adams daughter Lilith that caused Eve to sin and in turn cause the downfall of mankind. God confined Lilith to Earth because of her love for Lucifer. She is responsible for carrying out many evils here on earth. Lilith is the soon to be anti Christ that the world is expecting.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.