logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
You know what? I never gave it much though, but, my granddaughter was born in the amniotic sac and the nurse had to take it off. Is that considered a caulbearer? She is a very intelligent girl, a little reserved with adults and quite beautiful. (not just Grandma's opinion - many people say she is stunningly beautiful)

Last edited by Phyllis, NA and Folk; 03/27/09 06:18 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
This is a great question, Phyllis. As I understand it, there are mixed opinions about being born inside the sac. Some say it is the caul, others say it has to be only on the head.

How very interesting that your granddaughter was born this way! I'll bet as you observe her more, you will see whether she sees and hears things. How old is she? Have you noticed whether she has a strange sort of presence - like she is on the outside, looking in, and witnessing things that others don't? I wonder if you mentioned things like spirits, if she might talk about what she might be seeing. She could have your father's gifts!

She is 16. Yes, I do notice that she seems to be on the outside, looking in. We are not as close as I would like to be, she lives in another state and I rarely get to see her. I do not know yet if her "distancing" in the prescense of adults is just the teenage thing or something deeper, but she does seem to be observing and listening even if she seems distant. She also seems much older than her actual age. I wish I could be with her more often to see how she is doing. I get the feeling that maybe she does have some of my Father's gifts and does not understand this. I feel very close to her even though we do not see each other very often. Her father, my son, is very intuitive and a very old soul. He is a very spiritual man and understands a lot about the spirituality of peoples and cultures. He is very compassionate and is very much like my Father in many ways.

Last edited by Phyllis, NA and Folk; 03/27/09 11:21 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
It sounds as if you have a very special, tuned in family, Phyllis. smile It must be difficult to be apart from them for such long periods of time. Perhaps as your granddaughter gets older, she will reach out to you more. I often wish that I could have communicated with my grandmother, but it wasn't something that she was wired to do. I can imagine a wonderful relationship developing between the two of you, one day. I have also found, and I don't know if it's true for your granddaughter and your son, but my relationship with my stepfather has become much closer now that I am well into my adult years. We are learning things about each other now that we were never able to years ago.

G
G
Hi Everyone! I'm so glad I found some resources and have an outlet to share with someone. . I know a Caulbearer very, very well. ME! My Mother recently told me a few weeks ago, during a conversation we had about babies being born (my brother and his wife have 6 kids) that I was a "special baby". She said that the doctor was overly pleased when I was born. My Mom told me that the doctor said I was "very lucky", and she asked why? The doctor said I was born with a veil. My Mom told me it covered my head and face. Unfortunately, the veil was not kept. My mom told me that she didn't know anything about the significance of it other than it other than the doctor saying it was very lucky and rare to be born like this. My Dad witnessed my birth, but I have yet to ask him about it and I don't think he will know much about it either. He's not the type to talk about or care about "out of the ordinary things". He'll just say, "Of course, you were a special baby". I fit many of the characteristics and traits that people on the internet have mentioned about caulbearers. I'll elaborate more when I get some free time. I'll post back soon. Thanks.

Last edited by Gemini2day; 04/06/09 01:39 AM.
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
How wonderful that you were welcomed to the world so warmly! Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences...

Shannon

Hi I have prayed about revealing my spiritual experiences as a Caulbearer on this forum and feel it is right to go ahead. But I would give a word of warning that my revelations about spiritual happenings and future events may result in the loss of this forum. As you all know the spiritual truth sets people free, however in this case the spiritual truth gets forums closed. Here is an experience with Angels. I was taken to a place on a mountain, where I found myself in a large group of Angels they were all standing listening to a voice giving instructions, I could not at first understand what was being said. When the Angels started to praise God I joined in and before long I could speak the same language as the Angels around me , the more I spoke the greater the feeling of excitement, until I realized that I could understand what was being spoken about. After having this experience I find I can still speak with the tongues of Angels and I often use it when I pray.

When I talk with Angels they are so open to discuss things about this world and events that are to happen and why they have happened. The Angels say God made male and female flesh out the dust , they were perfect and equal in his eyes, but the female argued with the male over who was in charge, God ended the argument by removing the female and placing Her in Her own garden (planet). The woman went on to populate the stars, whilst man was confined to the Earth for his disobedience to God.

Last edited by Peter Johns; 04/26/09 08:14 AM.
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Wow, Peter Johns - what an incredible experience you've had. I have never before heard that God made Angels out of dust. But the story has interesting similarities to the Adam and Eve story. Do you think they could be related?

Shannon
(I don't feel that this forum is in danger of being shut down, but I want you to know that my forum is open for complete freedom to discuss any and all experiences with the caul. smile )

The Adam and Eve story is the begining of the fall of Man, Eve came after the first woman was removed from Earth.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.