Next Thread
Print Thread
#500539 03/06/09 07:08 PM
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
I've just posted a new article addressing the change of focus to the site. You can read it here: Ethnic Beauty Diversified

I want this site to be more than just a how to site. I know every one wants to know how to do this or that. But as it is said here er are like a huge encyclopedia. So our content should be useful educaional and doable.

So I am asking you, what would you really like to learn about authentic ethnic beauty?

Putting all the how to comb hair or how to apply eyeshadow aside, what else would you want to actually know about ethnic beauty?

We have other sites that addresses the common beauty, fashion and style issues. These issues are common to all women and their life style.

If you have specific problems concerns or interest you would like me to look into, you can post them here. This way I will know what you the visitor are looking for.

Also if you haven't done so yet, be sure to sign up for the ethnic beauty newsletter. This way you will know when new information is posted to the site. Ethnic Beauty Newsletter Sign Up

I look forward to visiting with each one of you.

Last edited by Grace, Ethnic Beauty; 03/06/09 07:09 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
Hello Everyone,

Since I am rethinking my subjects here I want to ask you for your help.

I will be writing various articles on Defining Ethnic Beauty. In order to do that I will start by asking you my audience:

How do you define Ethnic Beauty?

I am intersted in hearing your opinions on what you think defines Ethnic Beauty.

I look forward to reading your comments and suggestions.

Thanks

Last edited by Grace, Ethnic Beauty; 03/07/09 01:04 PM.
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
Ethnic beauty diversified is about different cultures and their contributions to the world of beauty and fashion.

Now to make this a little more interesting, I want to invite you to participate in a conversation about your heritage, culture or race/religion.

I would love to know how you translate your beauty to reflect the beauty of your culture or heritage.

Let us know where you're from or your ancestoral descent if you were born an american.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I think ethnic beauty defines just about everybody. I looked it up in the dictionary (obviously I'm not getting much work done today ;)) and it's groups of people sharing a common or distinctive, racial, national, religious...cultural heritage. So that encompasses a whole lot of people.

I don't know that I translate my beauty to reflect my culture or heritage. That's a very good question. I translate my beauty into what works for me. I would love to find out ways to emphasize myself (ok that sounds weird), in a way that works for african american women, but I'm not sure what culturally I would do different. Hoping this makes a little bit of sense.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Moderated by  Juliette - Ethnic Beauty 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.