Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Yma, Letonya M., xaritsu, elina, lah123
57015 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57015 Members
417 Forums
112565 Topics
795936 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 790
Beetlemess 642
Karm - SW USA Editor 355
Nancy Roussy 178
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 135
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 131
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 122
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 121
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 106
Linu 93
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#512387 - 04/14/09 05:16 AM Favorite New Artist?
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Online   content
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

What new artist have you come across recently that you enjoy? How did you find them?

Add Favorite New Artist? to Twitter Add Favorite New Artist? to Facebook Add Favorite New Artist? to MySpace Add Favorite New Artist? to Del.icio.us Digg Favorite New Artist? Add Favorite New Artist? to Yahoo My Web Add Favorite New Artist? to Google Bookmarks Add Favorite New Artist? to Stumbleupon Add Favorite New Artist? to Reddit
#515285 - 04/25/09 02:41 AM Re: Favorite New Artist? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
donnaw Offline

Loc: Kansas
Susan Boyle -- no published songs out yet, but I think it will happen as soon as the Britain talent show will allow her to do so after they have their final. For anyone who hasn't heard her, she is great -- to me, she is a great inspirtation, since she is heavy and not great looking, just sort of normal looking and 47 years old. She proves that talent comes in all sizes and shapes and ages. Donna Werhan donnaw@kans.com

Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to Twitter Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to Facebook Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to MySpace Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Favorite New Artist? Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to Reddit
#527733 - 06/11/09 07:42 PM Re: Favorite New Artist? [Re: donnaw]
BlackHearts09 Offline

KEATON SIMONS - he is an incredible artist. Very soulful. He has an album out and ever since I bought it, it has been on repeat ever since. I first heard him when watching Harper's Island and then went to his myspace to check out his other songs. He is definitely worth a listen.

Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to Twitter Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to Facebook Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to MySpace Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Favorite New Artist? Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Favorite New Artist? to Reddit
#533495 - 07/01/09 08:07 PM Re: Favorite New Artist? [Re: BlackHearts09]
rockdiva87 Offline

James Morrison! I guess hes not "new" seeing as I loved his "you give me something" song but im getting into his new music:)

#537526 - 07/21/09 12:19 AM Re: Favorite New Artist? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
iheartriot18 Offline

Lady Gaga!

#537771 - 07/21/09 05:18 PM Re: Favorite New Artist? [Re: iheartriot18]
cptracks Offline

HumanLab - they are a folk rock band and believe in love for every one. They're an amazing band to see live too

#537783 - 07/21/09 05:48 PM Re: Favorite New Artist? [Re: cptracks]
Buffalo Woman Offline
Chipmunk

Ville Valo of HIM e.g. - came across their music on MTV some years ago. I don't know what they are currently doing - but their first few CD's werw/are fascinating.

#558383 - 10/23/09 11:01 AM Re: Favorite New Artist? [Re: Buffalo Woman]
Victoria_S Offline

OLEG TUMANOV - melodist [url=http://www.myspace.com/olegtumanov]MySpace[/url] [url=http://www.olegtumanov.com/main/music]Amazing songs for free[/url]

#573375 - 12/29/09 01:40 AM Re: Favorite New Artist? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
ms.feelgoodmusic Offline

Hands down this year goes to Dr. E! If you love soulful R&B with a jazz feel that catches you from the first lyric like me Dr. E is the best voice out there. For those who haven't heard of her, she is a talented singer/songwriter and scholar who hails from Cleveland, Ohio. A powerhouse of energy at live shows! I saw her at Von Jazz in Columbus and danced the entire night and anyone who knows me will tell you...I'm NOT a dancer. Anyways if you haven't heard Dr. E's music you should definitely check it out, she gets my vote for the year and I'm after listening to one track, she'll get your vote too! Check her lyrics and melodies on Facebook (i obviously had to become a fan after hearing her live and buying a CD) peace & blessings-ms.feelgoodmusic

Edited by ms.feelgoodmusic (12/29/09 01:46 AM)

#639535 - 11/01/10 10:56 AM Re: Favorite New Artist? [Re: ms.feelgoodmusic]
Jessiecolleen Offline

The music artists coming out these day are not even half of those artists that came out during the 90's. :( Everybody sings the same tunes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
2 seconds ago
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 12:38 AM
Gold Jewelry/Silver Jewelry?
by kangtuo
Fashion Jewelry
Yesterday at 10:44 PM
What are the strangest fashions you have seen?
by kangtuo
Fashion Jewelry
Yesterday at 10:43 PM
Why does anyone wear necklaces?
by kangtuo
Fashion Jewelry
Yesterday at 10:40 PM
What’s Your Favorite Piece of Jewelry?
by kangtuo
Fashion Jewelry
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
About Fashion....!
by kangtuo
Fashion Jewelry
Yesterday at 10:34 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:58 PM
Budget Bytes Book Review
by Dianne W - Editor
Home Finance
Yesterday at 09:47 PM
Post Here to FIND or BE a beta reader of fiction!
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 09:43 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames), 118 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.