Jellyfish
G
Hello Everyone,

Here's some updates made to the ethnic beauty site in the past week:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Article of the week can be read here:

Ethnic Beauty Site is Changing

Discription:
Editor's note about redesigning the site to reflect the more exotic and unique side of ethnic beauty origins.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Meet me here so we can discuss more if you like.

Feel free to post your questions or comments here so we can all learn from each other about authentic genuine beauty as only being ethnci can provide.

Ethnic goes from the hair to the skin to body structure and shape, to the eyes, to the bone structure, to the skin color. All of these things are what makes ethnic women exotic, beautiful and mystical.

I hope you will join me on this journey of finding beauty that is only possesed by the individual ethnic women. This site exists to serve you, to help you and to be there for you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ethnic Beauty Newsletter

Stay in the know on what's happening on the site and in ethnic beauty. Learn about updates and new articles posted every week. By subscribing to the newletter you can better decide what you want to read or not read, therefore making it easy on your time schedule. Read only the parts that you are interested in.

Read more about the newsletter here: Ethnic Beauty Newsletter Sign-Up

Just keep in mind I am revising my site information and even my bio. So, please be patient as I continue to find ways to bring you new and fresh information.

Until next time.....

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Grace,
I'm really looking forward to your new format!
Good luck!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
I see you got another site you are writing for. How do you like it? I am considering applying for the renaissance site.

I've traveled and lived abroad so I'm familiar with the history and the ruins of time past long ago. I would love to write for that site.

How much time are you putting in for the 2 sites?

Just curious.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I just picked it up on Sunday so it's back through training I go. The good thing is that I'm picking up a LOT that I missed the first time around in my eagerness to finish.

One article usually takes me about 4 hours including research and typing. Since both sites are in line with my job, it's not too much of a stretch - I really LOVE training and development so that will make it easier.

To prepare, I've got 6 articles posted aheaded in unemployment so I can pretty much concentrate on getting Career Training up and running.

If the 2nd site is something that you love, I would definitely say go for it because it will be more fun then actual work. The set up is a little more work with a second site trying to get everything set up in the computer so that it doesn't automatically take me to one admin area and not the other, forum names and all.

Good luck if you do, keep me posted we can "struggle" through a 2nd training together (but again I've picked up a LOT this week) smile

Last edited by Dianne W - Editor; 04/07/09 08:05 PM.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
Okay you've convinced me. I am going to see what I can do.

Do I still have to do the application for it? I am sure you do, but just wanted to ask.

Keep up the good work. it's nice to see you so involved here. I do appreciate it and thanks for the tidbits.

I'll get right on it.

Moderated by  Juliette - Ethnic Beauty 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.