Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
Shark
Shark
L
Dear Peter John,
do you happen to have any references that support your explanation of Lilith? The only other description of I have ever heard of Lilith being some sort of anti-Christ is in the tv show 'Supernatural'. The Jews believe Lilith was Adam's first wife who would not submit to male sexual domination and left Adam to take up with demons. Some modern pagan groups view her as a dark goddess. And some modern feminists see her as a hero for their cause. You definitely have a unique approach to the Fundamentalistic Millennialists' 'Left-Behind' apocalyptic fad.

RavynG

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt
Sponsored Post Advertisement
[quote=LadyLvsNyt]Dear Peter John, do you happen to have any references that support your explanation of Lilith? RavynG [/quote] The only reference I have is one of the spiritual gifts I am developing as a caulbearer. The spiritual ability to worship God alongside the gathering of Angels when on Gods mountain.

B
B
I was born with a caul and so was my first son, my father was the seventh son of a seventh son, some caulbearers seem to need to want to group all caulbearers together and involve them in a hierachy system which to my mind is controlling that what should be free from all shackles, many caulbearers have the gift of "knowing" this frightens the establishment, nothing can be hid from us and we should never be afraid to make our knowledge known for the benfit of the world. It is everyones responsibility to free themselves from being one of the "Governments Children"

Tiger
Tiger
fishHi beau carrel, welcome to the BellaOnline Forum and GLAD to see you have startd to post. Awesome!

M
M
I was born a caulbearer and did not really know until a few years ago what this entailed, I went through most of the experiances described on some web sites,though at the time thought it ws just me, i did not realise it was because of the caul birth. Also would be happy to discribe them if anyone is still following this topic and interested

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I get a strong sense that being a Caulbearer actually gives a VERY enlightened being the permission to carry out their path.

Like the birth or the extra skin itself isn't what divines their Spirit. They were already divine and in my opinion would most likely have a time of it in this world.

Regardless, the way the birth ends up presenting itself, sort of sets the stage for what it is they came here in this lifetime to do. Kind of like a grand entrance that people should pay attention to smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/24/11 11:45 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
This is a very interesting post/thread. I didn't know this before. Why is this word so uncommon? The word caul or caulbearer is rarely used...

C
C
Hi Shannon, I know you from my facebook page. I am a caulbearer, as my name states, and my new NON-FICTION book has just been released. Don't want to pitch it in here, would not be right, but can be googled. lol. To any one searching for what we are all about, that is why I wrote my book. More interesting is what we are NOT. Caulbearers are not psychics, we are very psychic plus many more abilities, my book de-bunks all of the myths and superstitions you may have heard of. It is a wonderful and miraculous thing to be born with a veil, I still have mine in my little glass jar. Caulbearers are godly people, it has nothing to do with satan or any of his little gangs. Trust in yourself, dig deep within your own heart and soul and you will find the gifts God intended you to possess.

[quote=caulbearer70years]Hi Shannon, I know you from my facebook page. I am a caulbearer, as my name states, and my new NON-FICTION book has just been released. Don't want to pitch it in here, would not be right, but can be googled. lol. To any one searching for what we are all about, that is why I wrote my book. More interesting is what we are NOT. Caulbearers are not psychics, we are very psychic plus many more abilities, my book de-bunks all of the myths and superstitions you may have heard of. It is a wonderful and miraculous thing to be born with a veil, I still have mine in my little glass jar. Caulbearers are godly people, it has nothing to do with satan or any of his little gangs. Trust in yourself, dig deep within your own heart and soul and you will find the gifts God intended you to possess. [/quote] Hello there, lovely folks! It's been a very long time since I posted here, I've been very busy with managing my health, and with my websites and other ventures, but hope to revitalize this thread! Yes, Deirdre I remember you. I've spoken with over a hundred caul bearers, and some are psychic; some have other gifts of the sixth sense. "Godly". Hm. I'm not sure what you mean? Some caul bearers are religious, but most aren't especially attached to any sort of religious following -- they instead follow the inner need to "save the world before it's too late." Though, many like myself do believe that Jesus was a very special Teacher. They (we) are in touch with Spirit, which can manifest in many ways. But most caul bearers are burdened with frightening images; not because they endorse satan, but because we are here to raise the vibrations of the earth, and to do so effectively, we must understand our opposition. For me, religion tends to block some gifts, as some gifts are considered by the church to be "evil." One thing that is vital for caul bearers to commit to is the effort to not feel that they are "above" others; to not allow their egos to take hold of the "caul bearer" title. I have witnessed this among the many I've had the pleasure of knowing, and find it quite undignified! We are here not to hover above others in a saintly or Godly manner, but are instead here to serve mankind. Being of service to others can be a brutal task, as we open ourselves up to much misunderstanding and abuse. We teach others through our actions, and many become unnerved by our honesty. But, we teach freely and openly, but tend to be shy, quiet and reserved in crowds. Crowds emit so many energy frequencies, that we quickly become overwhelmed and exhausted. I would be happy to answer any questions that anyone has about the caul and caul bearers! It is always my pleasure... :) Love and Light to all... Shannon (I have to fix my site link here, as the url has changed!)

B
B
We are not here to serve mankind, we serve a higher cause which may benefit those who seek the way, but those who do not will continue to fall further from grace.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.