logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Amoeba
Amoeba
I love photography too, especially nature photography. I have been having a lot of fun with it since we got our digital slr. Now I need more lenses, filters, and accessories...

I took some great pictures during the ice storm in December. If we hadn't been without power for 6 days right before Christmas it would have been perfect!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
I took some photos of the snow we had on March 2 - at night. They were eerie. I know what you mean about no power. That's not fun.

P
P
I think passion is important in a career. if you don't love what you do, what's the point in working? it will be like a death sentence! worst, getting laid off from a [censored] job feels even worse. so, i'm all for doing what you love. so now, the hard part? how to score the perfect job? well, having been through the wringer a few times, i know that the only thing i want to do in life is be a professional photographer. as such, i have no writing skills whatsoever. i turned to a professional recruiter for BDA (a major marketing bohemoth) at [url=http://resumeguru.us]ResumeGuru[/url]. these guys rock, seriously. they really took the time to nitpick through my originally 8 page resume and hacked it down to 3 pages, while retaining a lot of business value and key buzzwords. i'm really impressed with their work and highly recommend it to anyone who is actively seeking a new position. they will guide you right to the end, and even help you to ace your interviews.

S
S
hmm... my parents always told me that it's important to score the financial stability before going after the career. i guess that's why i'm unhappily employed but can still afford my mortange. ResumeGuru seems like a nice way out of this predicament. i guess i'll give them a buzz for a lil online resume writing. with a money back guarantee, i guess it can't hurt

L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
pandaqueen and soccerbabe,

ResumeGuru sounds like something good to check out. I've been using different versions of the same resume for a decade. I used to really know the resume ropes, but my skills are a bit rusty after all these years. I need to brush up. Thanks for the info!

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
I'm writing an article right now about an unacknowledged passion of mine--watching romantic movies. Over the last 6 or so years I've watched love stories from all eras even the silent films of the 1920s. And from a variety of countries including Africa, China and India.

The other day a thought occurred to me. When you consider alllll of the films I've watched, I might know a thing or two about this genre and that I should consider it a bona fide hobby. So when I was browsing movies to put on my to-watch list today, I wrote a quick review/preview (or whatever it is)and posted it on the Romance Movies forum here on Bella. Maybe I'll write another, maybe I will just enjoy the films without writing about them. Who knows? But I'm willing to go where my passion/interest leads. And I�ll continue to write about the journey right here.

Last edited by leahmullen; 06/22/09 10:13 PM.

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
In the spirit of following my passion--romance films, I've written two more reviews! I've posted them on the Romance Movies site here and on Yahoo.

What I've often said of book reviews applies to reviewing romantic films as well, when you write a review you don't only get to enjoy the film once, but twice as you remember while you are writing. It's like the concept of savoring that Martin Seligman talks about in Authentic Happiness.

Definitely material for a future Life Coaching article. One way to explore your passion on a deeper level is to write about it.

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Writing which is my only talent but sadly I stopped many years ago and I wanted to start again before the fire and it was like I did not know how. The worst is that I had an amazing story in my head, it still is there but it is like lost in a fog so even if I would start writing again I doubt I could write that story now.

Shark
Shark
My true passion would be designing. May it be photos, furniture, decorations, etc.; I find that by expressing my creativity, I feel a sense of pride that I have done a wonderful outcome. Designing at first was hard for me since I absolutely have no idea on what to do next. However, when I watched videos about it. It became easier and fun.

(っ⌒‿⌒)っ Creating art is a true passion for me.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.