logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
zeriva Offline OP
OP Offline
I pass this car showroom from time to time and a car caught my eye and I had to drop in.

Possibly the 'worst' car there was a new Rolls Royce convertible and a Maserati 8C Competizione. Then there was a Ferrari 430 Spyder, a Ferrari 599, two 430 Scuderias, two Enzos and the piece de resistance not just one but two Bugatti Veyrons. This was just a religious experience, I cried at being so close but not being able to drive those beauties.

Any body else been this close to heaven?

Last edited by Steve - Cars; 07/23/10 10:40 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Yes !! When my other half and I were first married she had a 57 Chev, original gray and maroon paint, cloth interior, and basically a beauty and an excellent ride. Thats the reason that I married her. Just kidding. The marriage has held together for over 40 years and the Chev is long gone but I still think about it at times. I wonder what it is worth today if it is even still around.

P
P
Hey dude that is very nice idea but you know? "The 200EX is currently on a world tour to gauge interest" (and garner deposits) for the first new Rolls-Royce sedan since BMW took the brand in its fresh new direction with the Phantom line. In contrast to most of the rest of the automobile market, Rolls-Royce actually posted a sales increase in 2008, thanks to the new Phantom coupe and convertible variants. Expect more details about the RR4 to be made known as it marches toward production in Goodwood later this year.

Last edited by pintu28; 03/31/09 01:57 AM.
Amoeba
Amoeba
A Bugatti Veyron and an open strech of road. I would give a lot for that.

Last edited by Steve - Cars; 07/03/10 02:49 PM.
D
D
a road with no speed limit, uphill and downhill climbs, just a little bit of moisture on the pavement and a Corvette would be heaven for me.

Moderated by  Steve - Cars 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.