#494671 02/17/09 02:28 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This is short but I had two emotional dreams last night:

The first one had to do with Obama.

Just two phrases though that were audible: "When a country..." "Third Reich????" Someone was talking to me (murmering) I kept asking them to slow down because the way they were talking explained poetically (without offence) ABC/Dick and Jane version of what the country was about to head into and I wanted very much to remember.

The second dream:

The airplane crash in Buffalo: We were in the plane and things were falling out of the sky. In the plane these things came out of nowhere and we had to dodge the ???? metal, shrapnal (sp), UFO debris? Like hail

When I woke up and I was tryign to put it into words it felt like a space thing, gov't, shock, blunt force, panic. recall of the dream lasted about a millisecond. The dream itself felt like it took a lifetime. My ears were buzzing when I woke up, like they had popped.

Today, between the two dreams - it makes everything feel different. Like insignificant compared to those two things confused

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Psychic Learning & Development Courses

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Hi, Eleise. A few days ago, I saw a news special on TV (of course, I cannot recall the channel or show), that reported about all the "space debris" that constantly surrounds the earth and occasionally falls out of the sky and hits someone. Some of the debris is naturally occuring, but a lot of it is man made (e.g., debris from satellites colliding, astronauts accidently losing items during space walks, etc.). So, perhaps you are getting some info about this. Apparently, this is becoming a real problem in space and the earth is literally surrounded with space debris! So much for moving to another planet to live if we need to leave the earth. The debris travels about 17,000 mph and we would not be able to dodge it to leave the planet. Yikes!

Bethany Derricott, BSN, RN
Nursing Editor
BellaOnline - Nursing
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Bethany welcome to the forum smile

In all honesty, no matter how much a part of you knows you just had a dream, sometimes the emotions are still there. For me, anyway, sometimes it takes longer to bounce back from them. In the future, I keep saying we'll be able to work with something like induced dreaming. It will have to do with healing - ie getting over painful memories and such.

There's my silver lining!

I'm wondering now that you mention it if that might not be the case. sometimes I'll dream about headlines, though so it may or may not be related. It just felt like, even if they report it having to do with ice, that it wouldn't be due to ice. I'm not a scientist though. I'm sure they'll complete the investigation without my opinion, lol.

I kind of do feel we end up spreading out though. This is well beyond my time but getting there or "out there" has to do, it seems with a tech. bubble or something in working with a life sustaining atmosphere. We could now relate to it more with what we understand an internet bubble but it will be more substantial. More capabilities. Traveling or getting there - there may be something on board that dismantles the debris or has the capabilitiy to do so, should there be a shower of it.

o.k. time to get back in the present smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Elleise's Homepage

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 02/19/09 02:13 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had a dream last night that seemed like it took forever, but was a simple dream and had a title.

It presented a book or play with a title before going into it. "Food rashioning"

In it the dream showed how to plant utilizing the sun's position for various types of plants. I don't remember a lot of the details, though. I do remember planting corn. It was one of the vegatables that showed itself, first in a package - frozen in cobbs, crushed in a flour type concoction and in a seed and then planted. I guess it was something they made sure I wouldn't forget. Another vegatable was squash. Neither are vegatables I've planted or have an interest for up until this dream. So, looks like I'll be trying my hand at stalks this year.

There was also a tube like vegatable with hair like roots around the base, like when you pull an onion out of the garden but it connected to a bunch of others like it - so you pulled it apart or could and you would get more out of the plant.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Spring Consultation Special

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This dream, I had last night. It seems to have taken off where the last dream ended, so to speak.

The last dream, spoke of food rationing. In this dream, there I was in a country club type deal outside in an event. A woman in a small catapillar type bull-dozer had a megaphone and was shouting through it, "Rise up America! Rise up America" There behind her came two very large buldozers. One on her left and one on her right trying to silence her. They tore her little bulldozer into piece, but she kept on shouting, "Rise up America."

After this, my necklace broke. I aways wear it - never without. It has a thin leather strap, a metal peace symbol with a pearl hanging from it. I couldn't find my necklace but when I looked into the bathtub I saw a strand of it floating. I grabbed for it in hopes I would be able to fix it, even though it was just one part. Then I saw the other side floating and finally the peal. When I reached for my pear I caught it but when I pulled it out it was a human skull. As I dusted it off, I couldn't beleive what I was seeing and thought maybe the water just erroded it, it became very pronounced with the teath and eye sockets. Then the peart disintegrated into white sand.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Readings, Angel Therapy, Counseling & Healing
Clairvoyance Site

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 03/27/09 03:28 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
My husband just phoned me wanting to discuss a dream he had.

He said it was one of the most awful dreams he's had in a long time. Ironically, he is away from the house right now and after listening to him, it really aligns with the past few nights of what I've been dreaming.

He told me in his dream he was in America, but it was Russia. He said, food was in a shortage and people were washing their laundry in the streets. He was walking in the streets and he felt almost as if walking was not safe anymore, as if he could be robbed.

We live in a very quiet country community though he is from the suburbs. In either location though, we haven't experienced these things. What caught me the most was food shortage.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Elleise's Home Page

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.