To Whom This May Concern: I am a graduate occupational therapy student at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, CT. For my graduate thesis I am doing a research project with the aim of creating an intervention for college students on the autism spectrum to assist in understanding the unique social norms of a college campus. Part of my research is to identify academic and social situations that are particularly difficult or stressful for this population at the university. I am contacting you to see if you are in contact with students on the autism spectrum who would be willing to complete a short online survey about difficult "typical college" situations AND if you would be able to participate in the survey. The survey can also be completed by parents, professors and other professionals working with students on the autism spectrum at collegiate level. If you would be able to participate in a short (10-15 minutes to complete) online survey occurring over the next few weeks or would be able to contact students or other professionals who would be willing, please access the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=oMXWEmkIB93wnEvD4z15Gg_3d_3d To maintain confidentiality I will not be emailing directly to any of the students. The online link to the survey is provided to you (or another contact you provide me) and then from there dispersed to the appropriate students, parents, professors or therapists. If you have any questions before deciding whether or not to participate in this survey process, please contact Allison Marks at allison.marks@quinnipiac.edu or (914) 557-8842 or Tara Glennon, faculty advisor, at tara.glennon@quinnipiac.edu. Questions you may have regarding the IRB approval of this project can be directed towards Joseph Woods atjoseph.woods@quinnipiac.edu If you are unable to participate thank you for taking the time to read this e-mail and please forward it along to anyone else you are in contact with who may be interested. Again the survey can be accessed at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=oMXWEmkIB93wnEvD4z15Gg_3d_3d until April 20, 2009. Thank you very much. Allison L. Marks, BSHS, MOTS allison.marks@quinnipiac.edu