logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
W
My husbands mother, keeps saying "your trying to hard" .. that drives me CRAZY!!!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
hello sisters, its not always easy where baby issues are concern especially when there is desperation but thank God, there is always a solution in Christ Jesus. all you need is believe in Christ and make him The Lord of your life, marriage and everything. you will have more than enough. please sisters NEVER be anxious for nothing.babies are wonder gifts from God and having them is great. if you medical help, please seek one. if not, put ALL your hope in God and you will not be disappointed. another things sisters, avoid ocassion like child naming and similar ones that cause you to cry or worry. it worsen the situation the more. I PRAY TO GOD FOR OPEN DOORS TO ALL COUPLE IN NEED OF CHILDREN NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS. I RELEASE BOYS AND GIRLS INTO YOUR WOMBS NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS. HELLO SISTERS, BEGIN TO RECEIVE YOURS NOW WHETHER BOY AND/OR GIRL. GIVE THEM NAMES AND SHOP BABY STUFF FOR THEM. SOONEST, YOU WILL CARRY THEM IN YOUR HANDS, AMEN. check Christena Williams ebook becoming pregnant at: www.[url=http://tinyurl.com/bplfga]bepregnant[/url]

E
Amoeba
Amoeba
E
Hello Everyone.

I believe people have to find someway of handling the insensitive remarks. We are confronted throughout our lives by people who have little thought or understanding for the feelings of others.

I am sure sometimes comments are made out of fear or because there is pain in their own lives they are not handling well. The need to hurt people may come from inner conflict or a sheer lack of understanding of how words hurt rather than outright nastiness.

I wonder if there is one person in the office with whome you could confide in? By articulating your hurt, you may help to create an aptmoshpere of care rather than critism.
Please be strong in yourself. There are people who understand the pain and hurt you are experiencing.

Elaine - Adolescence Editor
M
Gecko
Gecko
M
If I were still dealing with infertility (I'm much older now, and at a different place in my life), I would have found this post rather offensive. I am an agnostic, a CANNOT "just believe" and even if I were a believer, I would not be able to believe in a deity that was so cruel as to give babies to some who abuse and kill their children, while withholding them from parents who would be loving, caring parents. God has nothing to do with it.

As an agnostic, married to an atheist, I still managed, with the help of my infertility doctor, to conceive and maintain one pregnancy, my very dear son.

I wish all who are trying to conceive, whatever your belief system, the very best, but remember -- it isn't a matter of fault, blame, action or inaction (well, okay, other than the obvious! Certain actions are kind of required.... ;-)) Even for the normal fertile population, there is only a 20% chance per cycle.

I'm pulling for you!

S
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
S
Hello: I'm the conception site editor, so some of our topics overlap. I know the feeling of working with a bunch of women who are pregnant when I wished I were, and just how painful it is to listen to them. I chalked it up to immaturity on the part of a lot of those women--they never stopped to think that others may be having a rough time. I don't have a good answer for what to do except protect yourself. If you're invited to a baby shower, don't feel obligated to go! I didn't. If someone can't stop talking about her pregnancy, excuse yourself and go to the bathroom for a while. There is nothing wrong with protecting yourself and your emotional health...in fact, it's essential.

There may be situations you have to avoid if people won't stop asking you about it! I always say that if people can't behave, then I won't play in their sandbox! But good luck to everybody in this painful situation.

Stacy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Hannah - Infertility 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.