Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 32 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 31 32
G
Amoeba
Amoeba
G
Stephanie, take good care of that dad of yours. Pneumonia is some rough stuff. Janis, tell me, what do you think of Hollywood Boy, Adam on AI? He's got some crazy vocals, dawg, but most of the people in my area are like Randy Travis. We don't know exactly what to make of that song or the nail polish. LOL Laura, you are up bright and early this morning. What are you going to put on your TEA sign? I've seen some good ones out there!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Brenda, :D I don't know. I'll email it to ya when I figure it out. It might not be appreciated here. *grin* I've already got my morning errands run. Now just looking online for some work. It does NOT feel like Spring here! Feels more like summer. But congrats to those of you who withstood the long COLD winter and now will have FLOWERS blooming soon!

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Good morning ladies! :) Stephanie, I'm so happy to hear that your dad is improving! That is wonderful news! I know you must be relieved! Laura, so good to see you again! I was wondering where you were. I understand about being exhausted. I came home from work last night achy, as usual, and then my friend came over so we could work on our Bible study. After she went home, I crashed on the bed to watch some tv and it wasn't long before I was out like a light! :D I go into at 10 today, but I got up at 6:30 and got in the shower so I'd have some time to play on the computer. ;) BTW, I hadn't heard of the TEA parties, but they sound like an excellent idea! Brenda, I don't particularly care for Adam. I thought he completely butchered Ring of Fire. I think with him it's mostly a visual thing. His voice is alright, but I haven't heard anything extremely "different" about it. That little Corkery girl has a different voice, though. And I like Danny, Kris and the guy that Randy keeps saying reminds him of Booblay (spelling) and Justin Timberlake. I like her, but my friend keeps saying she needs to quit doing that silly twisting dance. That doesn't bother me so much. I just figure she's probably nervous and doesn't quite know what to do with herself. :D But yep, Adam is totally Emo. I don't mind the look anymore because there for a while, my daughter started to lean that way. Thankfully, she's leaning more in a normal looking direction these days. :D

G
Amoeba
Amoeba
G
Laura, I don't know... I posted on the Republican Party forum here. LOL Janis, so it's Emo? I am clueless! I thought it was a striking contrast (in so many ways!) between Adam and Randy Travis. You gotta wonder what Johnny Cash would have thought of that version of Ring of Fire. I'm ROFL just thinking about it! I like Danny but I've found that a lot of the contestants grow on me over time.

L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
NORMAL is always good. *grin* The TEA parties have been going on across the U.S., but the "major" media haven't reported them. Hmmmmmm. Wonder WHY?? Could it be blatant *selective* reporting of the news to benefit a particular political party? Naaawwww! NEVER! :D

LKBF #504104 03/20/09 12:51 PM
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Speaking of "Ring of Fire", what the heck is going on with Joaquin Phoenix? Have you seen his full beard and sunglasses look? *BLECK*

LKBF #504106 03/20/09 12:54 PM
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Brenda, I'm not sure I trust myself to post about politics here since I've been posting on a board where you can call things what they actually ARE without having to be P.C. I be spoiled now. *grin*

LKBF #504176 03/20/09 06:00 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
I don't get to post as often as I would like to. I'm glad you ladies are here to keep the forum lively. Happy Spring! I'm so glad it's here. And happy birthday to my granddaughter who turned 11 today.

Stephanie - I'm sorry to hear about your father. It sounds like he's had some tough challenges. I hope he continues to improve.

Quote:
Lynne, being a hairdresser is a great profession. Guess you enjoy it if you've stayed in it for 40 years!

Laura, I have always loved my job. What's not to love? I play with hair and make up. I get to work with people all day and they are always (almost always) happy.

We are watching American Idol too. I like Adam but I think his Ring of Fire was very weird. It was my least favorite.

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
*waves* Hi ladies. Home from work and I'm SOOO glad it's the weekend! *clapping* It's pizza and movie night here and Hayley is having one of her friends over to spend the night. I hope I don't fall asleep during the movie. I laid down on the bed last night and I bet 5 minutes hadn't passed before I was out. Brenda, you're right, there was a huge difference between Adam and Randy. Kind of funny to see, though. :D Laura, you're right about the media. I don't foresee them reporting such things. Why would they? It doesn't benefit them. Not much else is going on tomorrow. I have some laundry to do inbetween watching Nora Robert's movies. :D Hope everyone is having a nice night.

G
Amoeba
Amoeba
G
Hey guys. I was OP yesterday. Today was weigh in day... I lost 2 pounds this week, giving me a total of 55.5. Miles to go... Stephanie, how's your dad? Lynne, what have you got going on today? I've got to get some food ready for church tomorrow and get my lesson prepared. Fun times. :) Janis, what movie did the girls watch? DD is having a sleepover, b-day party next Friday night. It's going to be fun, I hope. I'm praying for no drama. Laura, so you are posting where you can call a spade a spade? Words have gotten so TRICKY in this new PC era. Some of the things we said growing up would send the pc-ers into fits. Btw, just so you know, I'm not a hillybilly anymore. I'm an Appalachian American. LOL

Page 9 of 32 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 31 32

Moderated by  Lynne - ChristianLiving 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.