Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 32 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 31 32
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Good morning ladies! Janis, I hope your boss gets better. I will pray for her. It sounds like something that would be pretty scary to have! Yes, DD's BF is a good guy, but he definitely doesn't like to confront things head on. He is young...only 20. But I don't see that as being the problem. I'm glad your eating is going well. I did good yesterday too. My weight is holding steady though, so I guess it's time to add in some dreaded exercise. UGH. I'm gonna try not to go TOO crazy tonight, so I made some split pea soup in the crockpot this morning and some cornbread. We'll have that before we go over. That way our eating will be more controlled. I'm thinking it should only take one or two bites of something to really get a feel for its taste. Brenda, what's up with you today? Are you all ready for DD's slumber party? It should be fuuuuuuuuuun! I always loved stuff like that with my kids! Is anything blooming up there yet? :D Hi to Lynne, Stephanie and Holiday. Check in and tell us what's up with you!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
LKBF #505649 03/26/09 03:42 PM
Hey! I've been missing for a few days, and when I'm back I'm 4 pages behind! You guys can talk! :)

Holiday #505738 03/26/09 08:23 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Hello, I was on this morning but just really quick. I didn't even have time to post anything. I went to work early and just got home. Now I'm watching American Idol - results.

Last night I made a turkey with mashed potatoes, gravy and peas. Today I took left overs for lunch ... however, the salon owner bought cheese pizza and shared with everyone, so I ate that - too much of it. smile I'll have my turkey tonight.

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Oh, I forgot. It was a beautiful day today so I stopped at Dairy Queen. Yikes. Where do I get some will power?

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Lynne, send me some of those turkey left-overs! I would love to make a big turkey sandwich! Yum! Laura, where did you go last night? We're on the next page now and I forget what you said. I hope you had a good time, though. How did your split pea soup turn out? I love pea soup. Now you've got me hungry for some! Lynda, my boss, will probably be out of the hospital today and back to work, but I still have the day off. I have a feeling that Monday is going to be a disaster! I will no doubt be going full throttle all day and I don't do well being under so much pressure. Let me take a more leisurely amount of time doing my work so I can complete it well and without errors. When I have to skip through it, I tend to make more errors, which I guess is only normal. However, I am a bit of a perfectionist, so even in the midst of lots of pressure, I still aim for perfection, which adds to my stress level. In fact, I'm stressing right now just thinking about it! Yikes!!! Hi Holiday, nice to see you again! :) What have you been up to? Waving Hi to Brenda and Stephanie! :) I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but my daughter decided to play a prank on me a few weeks ago and something went horribly wrong. My entire collection of recipes...years worth of recipes...was wiped out in the blink of an eye! Let me tell you, I just had a fit! I worked for days trying to bring it back, but nothing worked. So, guess what I'll be doing today? Thankfully, a lot of the recipes were printed off, so I'm going to reload them onto the computer. It's going to be time consuming, but if I do it in stages, it won't be so bad. I'm anxious to replinish my file. It's so bare looking! :( Hope everyone is having a blessed day.

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Laura, I went back and looked. Please tell us all about the Food Festival and DD's birthday! I bet you guys had a nice time! And plese, do tell what kind of food you sampled! :D

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
I'm looking through my preferences and trying to see if one of my settings will allow smilies to show up. :) Let's hope! *sigh* Guess not.

Last edited by AutumnBeauty; 03/27/09 11:37 AM.
Hi! :) I'm not doing much (I'm not very efficient today). I guess the weekend smell is just too much in the air and I can only think of that. I've heard we'll have nice weather this weekend, so I hope we get to go out some, either hiking (which is my favorite) or just take a walk in a park or maybe go play some mini golf (we won two tickets :) I hope you all have a nice weekend!!! :)

Holiday #506008 03/27/09 02:16 PM
G
Amoeba
Amoeba
G
Posting quickly so y'all know I'm still among the living. Party in 4 hours. Praying for no drama... :) Thinking of you guys...

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Oh Brenda, I'll be thinking of you! Hayley is having ANOTHER slumber party during Easter vacation so I'll have 4 girls to contend with. The last party she had, I was so surprized at how much food those girls ate! They rivaled the boys, let me tell you! Unbelieveable! This time, they want to sleep outside in a tent...and my bedroom window will be right there next to them. I have a feeling I won't be getting much sleep that night. :D

Page 11 of 32 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 31 32

Moderated by  Lynne - ChristianLiving 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.