Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I was cleaning out my bookcase the other day and I ran across a couple of books that literally changed my life!

One of those was "Divine Guidance" by Doreen Virtue.

Another was "The Secret Language of Signs" by Denise Linn.

And "The Isaiah Code" by Gregg Braden.

These books had such an impact on me that they literally changed the way I think.

I know I could come up with more.... much much more LOL!

How about you??

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Gecko
Gecko
L
The Bible, for sure. I was not raised in a Christian household. When I found a Bible and read about this man called Jesus Christ, a warm feeling of remembrance washed over me.

Christ--and the Bible--changed my life.

"Open Your Eyes" by Alexandra Stoddard opened me up to what had eluded me until then: seeing and understanding beauty. I was always in awe of those who could create beauty in their lives. After reading her book, it was as if I could see in technicolor for the first time. I was no longer afraid of color; I could see how light illuminates everything in the world in different ways.

"The Soul's Code: In Search of Calling" by John Hillman. Just fascinating. Made me realize that we already knew who we wanted to become before we were born, and everything in our lives help us define and refine that.

Stephen Covey and Anthony Robbins's books helped me understand people and movitation.

And, I really love and adore all of my cookbooks! Each one has helped shape my cooking style and brightened my everyday life. The authors have taken me around the world to explore cultures and have invited me into their private kitchens. They've inspired me to experience and embrace life...all through a simple recipe.

Gosh, books are such intimate connectors, aren't they?

smile

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Lori,

I totally agree - books are intimate connectors!

The Soul's Code book looks really interesting! I want to check it out for sure smile

Oh, and YEAH about the Bible LOL! Everytime I read through it, it changes my life HA HA!

Joan Borysenko's book "A Woman's Journey to God" really touched me too.

Oh, and the Kryon books by Lee Carroll.

This really could go on all night he he he....

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

L
L
Any more recommendations of books to read?

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I read "Ask and it will be given", last year. I forget the husband and wife authors. But I am sure you could google it. This book was amazing because it allows you to believe in yourself and to create the circumstances you need to get your requests. I now teach this philosophy to my kids. It is not hokey, believe... Mattie a la mode www.mattiealamode.com

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh yes, Askand It Is Given was a great book - by Esther and Jerry Hicks.

I also enjoyed The Greatest Secret of All by Marc Allen - in fact, here's my reveiw of it The Greatest Secret of All by Marc Allen

Deanna Joseph

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I've read all the books by Ester and Jerry Hicks and love them.

Two books that truly changed my life were by Wayne Dyer, Being in Balance, 9 Principals for Creating Habits to Match Your Desires and 10 Secrets of Success and Inner Peace.

I felt like a very different person after I read those two books.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi BoomerGal! I Love The Hicks and Wayne Dyer! I listened to his CDs a lot! And I love whenever he's on public television.

Deanna Joseph

the Secret. Goood book! Just visualize!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I LOVED the Secret too! I have to add a new one too... "Illusions" by Richard Bach. I read that when I was 14 or 15 and it really made an impact on me.

Deanna Joseph

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.