logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
hey there! I love Aeon Flux (Charlize Theron), UltraViolet and Resident Evil(Mira jovovich)! Never get bored of watching it again and again..hehe..i'm a sucker for hot female superheroes with bad attitude breaking the rules for the good reasons. oh yeah! Deffinately sexy.. Plus if those of you ladies appreciates creativeness of producing this type of sci fi movie, then i think u'll know where i'm coming from. Supergirl - never cross my mind of watching it though. hearing from ur post Craig58, thank god! U saved an hour period time in my life! lol Blade - Jessica Biel - hot! Character wise - I like! Underworld - Kate Beckinsale - sexy - dark - vampire - I like! Wanted - Angelina Jolie - sexy with guns - nice tattoo - cool story line - funny - I love it! Hehe..Take care! Alda

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I honestly don'y undertsand the appeal of Kate Beckinsale, in both her sci-fi movies she's so caked in make-up, and I think she's still average looking at best.

Resident Evil was terrible compared to the games, those movies got everything completley wrong, I'd much rather return to my childhood and watch Supergirl, plus Helen Slater is beautiful and healthy looking, unlike the stick insects that is Milla.

Jessica Biel is hot, but Blade 3 was a bit of a dissapointment.

Angelina Jolie - blah! LOL

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Gillian ClassicalMusic 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.