Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
ranimm21, Norma Jo Doll, sankari, fashionvogues01, Deborah Carroll
57141 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57141 Members
417 Forums
112862 Topics
798896 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 760
Beetlemess 535
Nancy Roussy 236
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 108
Mystic - Romance Movies 96
Tracy - Philosophy 69
Dianne W - Editor 69
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 67
Karm - SW USA Editor 62
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#455922 - 09/30/08 08:20 AM Do you facebook?
onmyway Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Los Angeles
Who here has a facebook and what apps do you use, im addicted to the stickers and One Minute Mogul right nowBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Add Do you facebook? to Twitter Add Do you facebook? to Facebook Add Do you facebook? to MySpace Add Do you facebook? to Del.icio.us Digg Do you facebook? Add Do you facebook? to Yahoo My Web Add Do you facebook? to Google Bookmarks Add Do you facebook? to Stumbleupon Add Do you facebook? to Reddit
#483337 - 01/08/09 10:34 PM Re: Do you facebook? [Re: onmyway]
Wonder Offline

I have that app to, it is my favi :)

Add Re: Do you facebook? to Twitter Add Re: Do you facebook? to Facebook Add Re: Do you facebook? to MySpace Add Re: Do you facebook? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do you facebook? Add Re: Do you facebook? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do you facebook? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do you facebook? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do you facebook? to Reddit
#499112 - 03/03/09 03:23 AM Re: Do you facebook? [Re: Wonder]
MariRN Offline

Loc: Everywhere
Just signed up for facebook. Have already connected with old friends. Still learning how to use it

Add Re: Do you facebook? to Twitter Add Re: Do you facebook? to Facebook Add Re: Do you facebook? to MySpace Add Re: Do you facebook? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do you facebook? Add Re: Do you facebook? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do you facebook? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do you facebook? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do you facebook? to Reddit
#499114 - 03/03/09 03:26 AM Re: Do you facebook? [Re: MariRN]
leahmullen Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

I also just joined facebook and in like a week, connected with half a dozen old friends from college and high school.

#499126 - 03/03/09 04:30 AM Re: Do you facebook? [Re: leahmullen]
CulturalCanuck Offline
Jellyfish

I love it, I keep in touch with all my friends from back home and even family members that I have not seen in years. My only problem is the speeddate message it emails me three times a day (it kind of gets annoying lol) its a great way to keep in touch with everyone though

#502545 - 03/14/09 07:52 AM Re: Do you facebook? [Re: CulturalCanuck]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I've heard from many people that they instantly found old friends once signing up for Facebook and love it. I definitely enjoy Facebook and use it for personal connections.

Here's a question though - sometimes I get random strangers wanting to get to my private Facebook account. I don't want to let them into my private area, but I don't want to upset them either. If I say "no" do they get a message saying "person X rejected you"? Or is it less obvious?

#502548 - 03/14/09 08:02 AM Re: Do you facebook? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Mikie Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Scotland
Is Facebook similar to Myspace? Can't access from work to have a look and just wondered..

#502550 - 03/14/09 08:07 AM Re: Do you facebook? [Re: Mikie]
Susan Alison Offline
Shark

Loc: UK
Lisa - I have wondered this also - when people try to add me that I don't know, and we have no mutual friends either, I just leave it sitting there on the basis that if they didn't know me in the first place and were just trawling to get extra 'friends' then they won't even remember that they asked me.

On the other hand - for all I know - they might get a big red flag coming up saying that I'm ignoring them - but I can't imagine that's the case...
http://www.montyandrosie.blogspot.com My artwork blog - mainly dogs, some cats and mermaids etc

#502586 - 03/14/09 08:46 AM Re: Do you facebook? [Re: Susan Alison]
Joanna-British Television Offline
Shark

Loc: London, UK
I was thinking just the same thing Susan. I am fairly new to Facebook. When people I don't know name me as a friend, I don't do anything. I didn't want to put 'ignore' in case they get that message!

#502587 - 03/14/09 09:13 AM Re: Do you facebook? [Re: Joanna-British Television]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Right that is exactly my fear.

Mikie - MySpace is always public. Anyone can see your page. With Facebook, you usually set it to be private. Only people who you specifically say are your friends can see your pages. So people are usually much more "open" on their Facebook pages, posting photos, telling personal stories and that sort of thing.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 08:14 PM
Judge Judy
by Nancy Roussy
Daytime TV
Today at 08:10 PM
Is Romance a Distraction in Action?
by Edie - MysteryBooksEd
Action Movies
Today at 07:28 PM
Miss Julia to the Rescue - Book Review
by Edie - MysteryBooksEd
Mystery Books
Today at 07:22 PM
Flying Alone with a Baby
by Tiffiny - Family Travel
Family Travel
Today at 07:21 PM
Divergent Movie Review
by Dianne W - Editor
Action Movies
Today at 06:48 PM
Hawthorne RN
by Dianne W - Editor
Prime Time TV
Today at 06:34 PM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:49 PM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:46 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:23 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.