Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
elina, lah123, jennifer888, Anne Seyer, RoseEnglish
57009 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57010 Members
417 Forums
112554 Topics
795771 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 732
Beetlemess 616
Karm - SW USA Editor 355
Nancy Roussy 176
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 165
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 131
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 128
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 117
Linu 104
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#736342 - 12/31/11 04:57 PM Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? [Re: Outdoor Aussie]
Jim Colyer Offline
Parakeet

Loc: Nashville, TN
I went to a place called Wiruna. It is the dark sky site of the Astronomical Society of New South Wales ASNSW. 150 miles northwest of Sydney. We spent 3 nights observing the southern stars and contellations.

Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to Twitter Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to Facebook Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to MySpace Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to Reddit
#736357 - 12/31/11 05:09 PM Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? [Re: Outdoor Aussie]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
I would love to see cockatiels in free flight, as well as budgies and other Australian parrots.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to Twitter Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to Facebook Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to MySpace Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? to Reddit
#757770 - 04/18/12 03:38 PM Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? [Re: Outdoor Aussie]
cindyp Offline

Loc: USA
While visiting, I ended up across the harbor from Sydney in a beach town called Manly Beach. I fell in love with it and ended up staying there every time I went. It was a 30 minute ferry ride from Circular Quay. In fact - I also fell in love with Circular Quay, which is not really considered a tourist attraction, in itself. But, it is the center of Sydney Harbor and where the Opera House is located, along with the botanical gardens, shopping and nice, outdoor patio restaurants. You can walk to downtown Sydney from here, too. I love this place - even just to hang out.

#760897 - 05/04/12 05:22 PM Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? [Re: Outdoor Aussie]
sailingmaggie Offline

Loc: Pacific Northwest
I've only been once and it certainly was nowhere near long enough. But my absolute favorite thing to do was the penguin parade on Phillip Island. You've never seen anything like it! Do a search for it and you'll see what I mean. So cute!

#771460 - 07/05/12 07:58 AM Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? [Re: emilia]
singhalprett Offline

Sydeny is the best place in Australia.It is my ideal destination in the world.

#772682 - 07/12/12 01:01 AM Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? [Re: Outdoor Aussie]
Judie Quilting Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Thanks for your comment singalprett, Sydney is a very pretty place. But I would encourage you to spread your wings a little if you ever come to Australia. This land is very big and has many, many different aspects, from cold snowy mountains, to dry dusty deserts and wonderful lush green moist rainforests. It's a little surpise packet singalprett, and I hope you get the chance to come and see it for yourself.

Cheerio for now

www.bellaonline.com/site/australia
www.bellaonline.com/site/quilting

#778119 - 08/17/12 10:05 AM Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? [Re: Outdoor Aussie]
heather32 Offline

Australia is a heaven of tourist and visitors and I love to go there again and again. There are many places where you can go and spend your vacations I like the most is Sydney, Melbourne and Queensland for my vacation destination. These are my favorite places.

#778743 - 08/22/12 12:16 PM Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? [Re: Outdoor Aussie]
Stevie_80 Offline

We spent a few days in Cairns and it was beautiful; the reef was really close, we saw crocodiles in the wild and took a tour through the rainforest

#780240 - 08/31/12 12:50 PM Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? [Re: heather32]
heather32 Offline

[quote=heather32]Australia is a heaven of tourist and visitors and I love to go there again and again. There are many places where you can go and spend your vacations I like the most is Sydney, Melbourne and Queensland for my vacation destination. These are my favorite places. [/quote]

#782880 - 09/16/12 11:45 PM Re: Your Ideal Australian Destination? [Re: Outdoor Aussie]
Judie Quilting Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Yes Heather, even as an Aussie living here, and having travelled extensively throughout Australia over my entire adult life, there is still more to see. We're heading off again soon, this time to visit our nations capital city Canberra. I'll be writing about that soon.

Thanks Heather for your contribution to this forum. Stay well

Cheerio for now

www.bellaonline.com/site/australia
www.bellaonline.com/site/quilting

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Judie Quilting Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Ants on a Log
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
1 second ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Karm - SW USA Editor
Home Finance
Yesterday at 11:57 PM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Karm - SW USA Editor
Comedy Movies
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
All Things Southwestern USA Forum Word Game!
by Karm - SW USA Editor
Southwest USA
Yesterday at 11:54 PM
Does Jamaican Black Castor Oil really regrow hair?
by leahmullen
Ethnic Beauty
Yesterday at 11:54 PM
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Off Site Beading Links
by kangtuo
Beadwork
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
China Hakka Food!!
by kangtuo
Chinese Food
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
chinese tea drinking
by kangtuo
Chinese Food
Yesterday at 10:50 PM
Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy?
by kangtuo
Chinese Food
Yesterday at 10:40 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.