logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote=beau carrel] I was born with a caul and so was my first son, my father was the seventh son of a seventh son, some caulbearers seem to need to want to group all caulbearers together and involve them in a hierachy system which to my mind is controlling that what should be free from all shackles, many caulbearers have the gift of "knowing" this frightens the establishment, nothing can be hid from us and we should never be afraid to make our knowledge known for the benfit of the world. It is everyones responsibility to free themselves from being one of the "Governments Children" [/quote] Hi Beau...I'm sorry you feel that if caul bearers are united that an automatic hierarchy system would be created -- and some kind of controlling force would take over. My sites are not that way at all. :) I have had a couple of members out of hundreds that left not-so-happy because I am all about kindness and compassion, which is the foundation of the group. If members come in and create big dramas, make unfounded accusations about other members, or are in general disrespectful and disruptive, they are asked to leave. They leave unhappy because they don't understand why their behaviors are unwelcomed...which of course is a part of the problem. I don't wish to unite "all" caul bearers -- the cbs that are in a place of chronic negativity don't mix well with those on the path of compassion. Each cb has their own unique gifts and purposes...but so many are lost in a state of fear and confusion and are so happy to find my groups, where they can share and be validated as human beings. Being among others who understand them is releasing them from the shackles that society has put them in. It's a beautiful thing to see! :lovers: -Shannon

Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
R
Hi Shannon my names Rayaliisa & I am a caul bearer. My mum told me when I was young that I was born with a caul over my head & face she said that the Scottish midwife who delivered me told her that I was safe from drowning &that sailors paid good money for the caul. It wasn't till just recently that I found out that caulbearers had gifts & that it was quite normal. I have had visions dreams & intuitive feelings all my life so much so that I was labelled schitzophrenic & have been in & out of the psych ward from age 17 (now 36). Finally I feel complete with the knowing that I am a caulbearer, not some weird person that can't be accepted by others. Thank you to all that have posted info on the web about caulbearers it has dramatically chan ged my life

Last edited by Rayaliisa; 01/20/14 04:46 PM.
L
L
Hi I learned probably in my mid twenties, I was born with an extra sac over my entire head,and yes I'm scottish however I moved to Canada in 1988, it was only recently that I became aware the sac was reffered to as a 'caul' I am a male 52 years old, and I have always,always had very vivid dreams, the one that got me the most was the tusami,I saw (dreamt) every detail of that event roughly two days before it occured,I have kept a journal of my dreams, for about the past four years, more so for fun than anything else, recently in the past six months or so, I have been hearing my name being called when there is no one around, on Jan 13 2014 (my b/day) I was startled by what I thought was a women standing next me in my bathroom as I shaved, my wife asked me what I was doing, I laughed and said I thought you were right next me, through that week I saw an obit for an old friend who died on Jan 13th 2014 she was only 48yrs old and I hadn't seen her in years ,I guess Im asking, if this kind of thing happens to others, the dream thing I'm used to the voices and now what seems like visits is new? From an early age probably four or five I have a very vivid recall even to this day of what I can only describe as an indian, possible mayan type man big strong bare chested red skinned very intense looking man beating on a drum about waist high,struck me as the knda fella you don't mess around with, the reason I add this last comment as living in Scotland, there wasn't too many big drum beating males around that matched my recall,when I moved to Canada and my first Calgary Stampede I saw the same colour of people, please don't take this comment as racist,Im just trying to paint a picture of wee four year old in Scotland with a black and white tv no concept of what a red indian looked liked.

U
U
Hello, my name is Joe, I was born with a Caul over my face. I am responding to a posted question: "Do you know a Caulbearer?" as I research my what it truly means to be a Caulbearer. I've had a very exciting life that continues to gain excitement. While this experience for my life has been exciting I have always desired for more knowledge of who I am and what I am alive to accomplish. I too have had some of the same experiences stated here regarding being in the presence of moving tables. There's been on condemnation by any churches nor individuals. I will close by saying that as I now investigate more knowledge on this subject my dreams and experiences of a supernatural nature are increasing. I hope someone here might relate ideas that I can use to make contact with other Caulbearers.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.