logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I've been using this latest Anti Aging Product I brought from the net last week. It seems that I am impress with remarkable Product. There are lots of reviews from the people using it and indeed Lifecellskin is offering a FREE 'Try Before You Buy' 30 day trial. That's right, they will not charge you for a full 30 days so you can test it out on your skin. If you're not happy, just return the cream to Lifecell and no worries, no hassle, no charges.

Last edited by samanthaanne; 02/23/09 01:18 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
If you really want an antiageing thing, go for facial exercises, they rock.

zeriva discover your potential at www.healthwizard.yourpower2be.com
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
The best antiaging products are those you put IN your body, not ON it. Drinking lots of water and eating lots of fruits and veggies, plus exercise helps keep your whole body young, not just your skin.

[quote=HealthyMom62]The best antiaging products are those you put IN your body, not ON it. Drinking lots of water and eating lots of fruits and veggies, plus exercise helps keep your whole body young, not just your skin. [/quote] good answer, HealthyMom62! I totally agree.

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Absolutely, it is what you put IN your body. Without proper nutrition, you are just applying cosmetics to try to correct the problems that you have caused.

Anti-aging? My wife thinks it sounds like a fairy-tale :) But I really hope that Aloe Vera, Green tea, Lemon balm have this effect. She uses them regularly. However, if you can not always be young, at least get old healthy.

S
S
Well, I used to drink lots of water.. Fruit juice also helps to keep your skin younger..

Amoeba
Amoeba
hi....................

The best anti-aging cream would be a product that works, but does not harm the skin and has natural ingredients that have scientific support to work against wrinkling and sagging skin.
thanks

D
D
lol nothing wrong with getting old as long as youre healthy ;)

M
M
Alright, there is some great stuff for inside the body and outside the body as well. I find the inside the body stuff takes longer but can be more rewarding because it requires a lifestyle change that is going to be healthier and better in the long run. BUT there are some good products like the Baby Quasar or Tanda Luxe that help on the skin level. There is a deal on groupon right now for another one that I'm on the fence myself about whether to buy it or not. It's called the Silk'n Facefx and is FDA approved. Anyone use it before?

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.