Next Thread
Print Thread
#494481 02/16/09 08:16 PM
A
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
A
"When you're in love with someone, it inspires you and gives you hope. You have faith that even if you can't be with them on earth, that if God wills, you will be with them one day in heaven." ~ Unknown

I found this quote in an article of Love Themed Sayings by a friend of mine and it was very thought provoking to me. How has the relationships around you given you hope and inspired you?

For me, my husband has inspired me to be a more beautiful person. In many, many ways. He's given me the confidence to express myself without fear.

My colleagues have inspired me to embrace a career in writing that I never would have dreamed possible just a few years ago. I never considered myself a writer and started out very small, as a forum for expression on a topic I was passionate about. Through my inspiring friends I was encouraged to branch out into other topics, subjects and forms of writing!

You?

Last edited by BellaOnline; 02/17/09 02:13 AM.

Angela England
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
That is lovely that you have been so inspired, and have found such progress already! That is a wonderful sign of a healthy relationship.

I like the first half of the quote, but find the second half creepy. To me it sounds like a stalker smile So that's my take smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
A
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
A
*laughing* That's so funny. I didn't see it that way at all. But then I grew up hearing my grandfather talk about his wife who was his one true love and how she was "just waiting to hold my hand when I get to heaven". That's what _I_ thought when I read that quote. :-)

Angela <><

Angela England
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I imagine it's all how you look at things! Maybe I'm looking at it from the standpoint of a younger person smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum

Moderated by  kkgarcia 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.