logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
I have been a channel for automatic writing for many years. Does anyone else pratice this?

Last edited by daisybun; 02/07/09 08:48 PM.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've worked with it before and have had a couple different responses. There's a feeling that comes with it, when I do it an it's not me doing it. I had to check for that in the beginning. It feels a bit like falling down or how you feel when you're on a roller coaster and your stomach drops at the bottom of the hill.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Elleise's Homepage

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
I've had readings done where the medium does it by automatic spirit writing. The medium scanned the writing and sent it to me. I could almost see that my husband writing is written like he did it.

Julie

T
T
I'm fascinated by the notion of automatic writing I hope that i could experience it one day.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Experiencing automatic writing is fairly easy with practice.

One of the first things you'll want to do,if you haven't already, is learn to clear your mind. I mean really clear it completely. That is usually the hardest. Start by seeing how long you can go with out feeling or hearing (internally) a random thought.

For me, it was difficult, even though it didn't sound like it would be. when you begin just seeing colors and no thoughts, you are on the right track.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Elleise's Homepage

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Hello..am new here.. Am not really sure if i do hv this gift..but it seems to me..its kinda hard to believe..funny.. in this topic..i'd like to ask when my experience of writing automatically happens..and then when i read what that have been written down..is not me at all..i look at it as though it's someone else wrote it.. its freaky but..my writtings..which i have been writing for 6 yrs now..maybe 6 diaries already..is all like a repeat of the same scenario, thoughts, feelings..again and again.. I have been trying to figure what is this repeated writtings of negativity that repeats itself..again and again?? Confused?

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Alda,

Welcome to the group.

A few different things could be happening here, without a personal look/reading, etc.

If you are writing and it doesn't "feel" or seem like you after you go back the next day or so and read it, you could be experiencing some blocked out or at the very least stifled emotions you entrust only to your diary. Many people have turned these types of writings into novels, screen plays and such.

You could also be channeling energy or information left behind in your dwelling and having trouble empathizing with it in your daily routines, with work, family, school, etc. It could be hormones or chemical imblance and you're writing during those peeks.

You could be automatic writing, but that won't happen without your consent - knowing and allowing it to happen. It's a relationship where you are aware your channel is being borrowed by another, but more preferably utilized by your higher conscience.

Any of these could be happening. alot depends on the writing itself. It's apparent you have an open channel, what it is that's coming through it, at this point I can only offer possiblities.

Feel free to post more. Maybe we can get to the bottom of it smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Spring Consultation Specials

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 03/26/09 04:45 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Thanks Elleise..=) Slowly am feeling a little better knowing that it could be the reason to what u have mentioned at your earlier msg.. I am at the verge of self discovery cause i'm still confused if i do have this gift and trying to get all my emotions, thoughts and sometimes i can hear a very soft voice in my head..for the past 5 years i have been under the medication of anti-depressant (prozac..tyring to believe that i am gifted..that i have opened maybe my "thrid eye"..5 years ago, i found this book about "the third eye". I read it and thought that it might be just somekind of joke. So i did the steps in opening the third eye. I went back home, had my shower..that is where i felt the trauma or an experience i will never forget..i look into the mirror in my bathroom, and a feeling and vision that my whole self have been swapped with the person in the mirror..i bearly can breathe..i look away from the mirror and rushed to my bedroom, i cannot feel my real physical self..everything around me seems to be different..i swithced on the music t make myself feel better..but from a normal music, its what i was listening to earlier on before the shower..fankly i was high on drugs at that point of time..i hope u can still help me with this..since then, even when i am on drugs or not (totally sober)..i still have this confusion of my self existance..if i am gifted.i want to know how to use it and control it.. I hope someone can make sense of my self-confusion..Thank you so much! Me. Alda

Oh yeah..and another thing is that..i want to stop taking medication and living as a depressed, sad lost person..i want to believe that this is real.that i am gifted..and i am finally sure of who i am.. =) Alda...

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hello again,

We're always here to help as much as possible and thank you for the extra information. Believe me you aren't the first nor the last person to have experiences while experimenting with alchohol or other drugs. In fact, I just read an article here today about a 40 pubil church that regularily intakes a hallucinogen tea during the hours of service. They seperate their experiences from federal law through the church sector. Drugs blur the distinction between the physical and spiritual.

For me, it's not a regular habit to get into to reach a state of vision, because you can easily turn anything into anything when you are at that level and it becomes difficult to distinguish the two. When you have real encounters and visions, you pretty much want to know what you are experiencing. Many times there's a logical explanation to what is going on that would be difficult to distinguish when you don't have full wits about you.

When people do take drugs and look into the mirror, often times they do report not recognizing the person they are seeing. Yes, the drugs are partially responsible, but you also remove everything you physically remember and understand about the body infront of you. We have many life times. Drugs remove our anchoring of this life time.

Couples with self discovery, it's like sending a small ship out into the sea during a storm, if that makes sense.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Elleise's Home Page

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.