logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#491794 02/07/09 05:00 AM
A
OP Offline
A
I had a miscarriage about 3 weeks ago. It was my first pregnancy. I was about 6 weeks along. I went to the hospital on a thursday because i was bleeding lightly and i had light period pains. The doctors took 2 ultrasounds and a ton of bloodwork. He came back in and told me that my HcG level as too low for how far along i was and that there as a chance of a miscarriage. I left the hospital and returned on saturday because i began to bleed a little heavier, more of a full-on period bleed. They ran bloodork again and told me it wasn't good and to go home and relax. By tuesday I was back in the hospital, because I had been woken up by strong pains in my lower region. The doctor told me that my body was going through contractions in order to push the baby out. I as ambulanced to another hospital here they did my d&c. Scary process to say the least.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I
I
hi, i had a miscarriage just over 2 weeks ago, i was 13 wks gone, the doctors told me that my baby had died about 4-5 weeks before but my homone levels had 2 lower in order for the bleeding to start, thats why i took so long to start bleeding. i am totally devastated about it and dont know how to move on. any ideas? i want to start trying again straight away but 1 doctor says i should wait 2-3 months yet other doctors and things i've read say i can start trying straight away? what were u told? im so confused right now and im so up and down. my friends are all asking if im ok and i just say yes because i dont want to bother them, they havent been through this so i dont know how to explain or express myself to them. i just dont know where 2 go from here. i really feel 4 u, it was my worst nightmare come true wen i started bleeding. my d&c was scary too. its a horrible feeling waking up and realising you are no longer pregnant. the worst day of my life.

Last edited by islander79; 04/23/09 07:43 PM.
islander79 #515115 04/24/09 05:49 AM
I
I
i feel exactly the same way. i was 13 weeks along with the twins & i lost them 3 weeks ago. i do have a 7 year old daughter & this was my second pregnancy. i do agree that it was the worst experience of my life too. i would never wish it upon my worst enemy. its too painfull to describe. i still cant believe their gone. we want to try again as the doc said the sooner the better but i have read that if you do start too soon the body might not be able to handle it which can result in another miscarriage. so i'm really not sure. i am seeing a different doctor tomorrow & maybe i can get a better answer. if any one of you can answer my question as to how long the bleeding lasted after the d&c. & when did/if you had a period.

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.