logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tlanice Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I did a personal reading. I wanted to know "Where will my love life be by the end of this winter?" Basically, what does the future have in store for my love life (I gave end of winter as the time frame. I drew the following: Past - Ten of Pentacles (inverted) Present - Two of Wands Future - Two of Cups (inverted) I read it as meaning that in the past love/romance for me has not been stable. Basically none existent or at least fleeting (I may start a relationship or get involved with someone and it ends). My present situation sees me at a crossroads where have to make decisions. I'm not sure what those decisions are unless it refers to re-evaluating how I am going about finding a relationship (?). I need to make decisions but they may have to be bold and I should avoid taking the safe route. My decisions however, may lead to me still being well, single. I'm not sure if the cards mean my decisions will lead to that outcome or if I continue as I am now that will be the outcome. Anyway, I'm new at reading tarot so any input or 2nd, 3rd, 10th opinions are welcomed. I almost forgot, as I was shuffling the deck, the Sun card fell out. When a card falls out, I usually move it to the side. After my reading, I go back and look at that card and try to see why it may have fallen out of the deck...thus removing it from potentially being in my reading. Okay, input on that too would be great.

Last edited by Tlanice; 01/30/09 10:03 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Tlanice Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Okay one more note: I draw the 2 of wands and inverted 2 of hearts ALOT in various readings on this topic.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
Hi Tlanice!

MY first impression about the cards is this.

Your first one is as you said, showing you that your past in relationships has been unstable and what's more, it might have given you the impression of being stable and then fell apart (like relationships that start well but don't go anywhere).

The second card to me actually speaks to you gaining a greater sense of control and purpose in your life - feeling energized to set out a path and begin upon it - The Two of Wands is a very powerful card in one of my favorite decks the Gendron Deck. It's the beginning of this new found energy and so it can be fleeting and it actually takes a lot more work than this little burst to stay on this path. BUT the energy is there, the desire is there, the renewal is there:).

The last card to me says that you will probably attract some new prospects into your life but none that really click.

The fact that the Sun jump out I think is a great omen because it says that although this new found energy/direction wont result right away in meeting "the one", you are mostly happy that you see your aura of attraction growing and that you feel renewed and have a renewed outlook on finding love and how possible it is.

Thanks for giving me the chance to give my interpretation! Hope it gives you great insight:).

~Leah

Live Abundantly!
Leah R. Patterson
The Wellness Site MOVE Makeup
Visit my Personal Blog

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.