logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
C
Wow I have never heard of that. Have you tryed taking hair vitamins?

Cristy21
Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
V
[b]Hi, I am new here. I am really bummed out, as I have been fighting some sores on my head for over 8 years. I asked 3 dr's what they were, and they all said to ignore it, and use a tar based shampoo. That did not help at all. I have chronic back pain due to an injury, and I got herpes when I was 21. The thing I notice that is so strange about these sores on my head is that when I touch certain parts of my head, I can feel it all the way down the nerves of my teeth ! I went to the dentist, and had no cavaties, and they did not enlighten me as to what is going on. I had been complaining that I was having severe tooth pain, but not like a cavity. I just feel radiating pain around all of my teeth, sometimes. I have been reading a lot,trying to figure out what is wrong with my skin. I will go to a Dermatologist to see what he says. I just appreciate you guys being here, and just seeing someone else that can relate makes me not so ashamed as I have been feeling about the sores. In the last two weeks, my sister of 61 yrs old died from neglecting to take care of her diabetes, and went into a coma, and died. I am in the process of moving, there is a lot of money stress, and then chronic pain from a fall at a job I had in 1996. I have undergone three cervical fusions, and have a lot of nerve pain. At the time of the accident, I was making 100 g's living in LA, and now I am attempting to live off 1500. per month. I have no energy to cook or clean, and I am just feeling kind of hopeless at the moment. I know this will pass...any words of advice are well appreciated. Sorry to dump this on you guys, but for the moment I am feeling helpless.[color:#993399] [/color] [/b]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
I'm so sorry about your loss and for your physical problems. I agree that you should be asking a dermitologist about the sores on your head.

Isa123 Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
victoriaboom, so sorry to hear about that. Lots of hugs and support from this end. I can only send you some reiki if you want, but apart from that, I can't really help you but advice you to seek a dermatologist. I hope that you will find the cause soon and heal completely!

Guess what? I give massages and reiki. More info here!
N
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
N
Thanks to all here for sharing informative information along with this forum.Hope it will be useful and effective information about our hair.

S
S
Hello I am suffering from the same yeast infection. Kindly let me know of the shampoo name and/or its ingredients. Thanks... Have a nice day...

M
M
Hi! I know this is a older post but I tried to message the OP of this tread! I was wondering if your scalp condition ( PITYRIASIS Amiantacea) ever came back? Also- You NEVER said the name of the stuff you used on your scalp to clear it. I have been dealing with this for over 4 years and its destroying me! Hoping you can respond.

Last edited by mycurlyhair; 07/24/16 04:00 PM.
J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
This sounds really terrible. How do you get a yeast infection in your hair though? Really hope your luck turns around!

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
It does sound horrible but I would take it instead of where I have it now!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.