Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Just think about our parents and grandparents who had to hand wash all their dishes! Heck I'm sure the majority of the earth's population still has to do that.

I definitely agree that every time I clean one room it seems the mysterious mess-fairy has destroyed another room. I am finally getting the kitchen under control but there is this giant pile of wood in a corner where my boyfriend keeps saying he'll build a shelf for me ...

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
B
you got that problem too? The mess fairy really visits me and its always before company comes to the door! I don't tell my boyfriend that I'm even going to clean or move furniture around- or re-organize a closet. Lord have mercy! Its like he already can read my mind and make his plans to destroy what ever I'm going to do. And if i do clean he says why? Looks good to me! Don't [censored] if you're tired later! Those are just a few- and i retaliate by saying this is why i don't have any brats!!!! They make messes!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
It's amazing, just how does the mess fairy know when people are coming over to visit? smile

Low Carb Forum
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
When my kids were very young the house would be a mess. Right after I put them to bed, I would take a basket and walk through the house and put all their toys in the basket. It works for my stuff too now that the kids are all grown up and gone. It was always instantaneously neat when I went to bed.

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Oh - we are just the opposite.

I am the messie, LOL! My husband is the neat freak.

I'm one of those people who has piles of disorganization, but if you straighten up my piles, then I can't find anything! crazy

My husband gets me to clean by announcing we are having a party. Then I will clean AND cook interesting things. It is a win-win situation for him. Since he is the one that does the majority of the cleaning, though - I can't complain too much. grin

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Ummm. My husband is very neat. He keeps his piles in the same place all the time. I, on the other hand, am creative and make new ones.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
LOL neat piles vs messy piles!

What are the piles of mostly? Paper? We seem to have tons of paper piles around. I need to try the do-not-mail list again to cut down on the incoming junk mail.

Low Carb Forum
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Originally Posted By: Lisa Low Carb Ed
LOL neat piles vs messy piles!

What are the piles of mostly? Paper? We seem to have tons of paper piles around.

I have lots and lots of paper. My husband is in a club and he has to mail books to people who order them. He often has piles of books and the boxes to mail. He is also a travel agent. So he has lots of travel stuff on the desk. Stuff comes and goes. But he lays things down too.

I on the other hand am a genealogist - my own family and a volunteer with the historical society and the DAR. Therefore, I have lots of piles and projects that I am working on all the time. I am an avid catalog shopper so I have those too. I have a to be read pile and several books going at one time as well as audio books. I unfortunately am interested in too many things. I would like to learn to spin. If I do that, then, I will have spinning stuff around; and on and on and on.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
LOL I understand completely your "interested in too many things" idea! I have a kiln arriving in the mail tomorrow so I can try making PMC silver jewelry. Yet one more thing for the household clutter!

I do a lot of genealogy - I got a file cabinet and folders and it is so amazing how well it keeps everything organized so that I can pull out a folder and work on it, and then tuck it away. Do you have space to have a file cabinet like that?

Low Carb Forum
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Tammy - Cleaning Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.