Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#481888 01/05/09 12:28 AM
F
fi_112 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
hi everyone, I have decided once and for all to face my self esteem and body image issues. I searched the net for hours to find an online resource to help me with this and this one looked the best. I have recently lost 5 kg but I battle with food. I can't stop thinking about it and I feel guilty most of the time. I just have no concept of what size I actually am, I spend ages staring at myself in the mirror and trying to figure out if I'm fat. I work out a lot which makes me feel fantastic, but I want more of these good feelings in my life. On new years eve I had a massive fight with my boyfriend where I really took a lot of my bad feelings out on him. I can't tell the difference between what is 'his fault' and what is 'my fault', because he is a jokey kind of guy and sometimes teases me, which can get make me feel bad sometimes. I don't want to put him, or my friends, through hell any more because of the way I feel about myself. I know that there are issues from childhood, self hate and bullying and all sorts, that I am going to have to deal with. I just wanted to get that out and ask u guys for your stories of how you feel about yourselves!! because I really want to start loving myself completely!!!! :) xx

Last edited by fi_112; 01/05/09 12:32 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
fi_112 #482132 01/05/09 04:08 PM
D
Shark
Shark
D
I had an eating disorder until I was in my 20's. I couldn't eat in front of anyone for a long long time, and just closet ate...talk about guilt... At 5'2", I was 172lbs, and a size 16...BIG for a little frame. I knew I was fat then but I still think I am. I do not weigh myself any more but am obsessed with taking my measurements.

I am at work so can not write much now.

Are you are thin and claiming to be fat? People in general hate to hear a skinny person complain that they are fat.

What does your boyfriend tease you about? Maybe it is time for a new boyfriend???

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.