Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Thanks Vance for the clarification. My daughter wonders why I won't let her hang out at the mall with her friends...lol!

I personally cannot stand malls and other large crowded places with lots of people who maybe on large amounts of anti-psychotics. crazy

Have a blessed day-

Erika Lyn Smith
BellaOnline's Missing & Exploited Children Editor
Missing & Exploited Children Site
BellaOnline's Child Abuse Editor
Child Abuse Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
The dichotomy of fire safety rules that work in favor of pedophiles and kidnappers. frown

Seriously, Vance has a point. Mall doors (the main ones) cannot be easily locked because they are fire exits. And there must always be a minimum number of fire exits available (depending upon how many people the mall holds).

The malls need to make sure they hire enough security to personally man each of these fire exits in case of a Code Adam or Code Pink (as some places call it).

I have had personal experience with this kind of thing. Some of you may remember my youngest, Seth, running away from home when he was about 2. He wanted to go see his GranMama. We couldn't find him anywhere and had to cll 911, I was a hysterical mess. 2 women who happened to be in the area goin to yard sales saw him running down the street, picked him up and called 911. I was on the phone with my own 911 operator - and the two realized they were talking about the same child. You would have thought it was New Year's over that phone.

But I will always be thankful for those two ladies NOT minding their own business, because the next street he would have gotten onto is a very high traffic street, and he could havebeen hurt very badly.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Erika Lyn Smith 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.