L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Greetings all!

Today I just finished a major project. I transcribed a 25 minute telephone interview I conducted with Rev. Run. It took me two months working off and on.

Now the old Leah would have thought about all of the things wrong with the interview--namely that I was super duper nervous and you could hear it on the tape. But the new Leah who is turning over a new leaf in 2009, says so what!?! No one will be able to HEAR my voice in the article and even if you could, so what. I did my best and I finished the project!

I'm congratulating myself for a job well done. Have you congratulated yourself lately? No accomplishment is too small. I remember once putting my daughter on the bus and thinkig I've probably done this close to 1000 times by now. In terms of milestones this may not seem like much to someone else, but it kept a smile on my face all day.

So tell me, what have you accomplished lately? Did you make a phone call you were dreading, did you face a fear. It could be anything. Please share.

Last edited by leahmullen; 12/30/08 11:44 AM.

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Really it is funny how I have accomplished many things recently and I have not congratulated myself on any!

I am happy I did finish cleaning and organizing a closet. For some reason this closet weighed heavily on my shoulders. (everytime I sought out to look for something, I know it was in that closet, I would be frustrated as I would not find what I was looking for!)
So now clean and clear and I will be able to find anything now!
Congratulations to me!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Yes, Congratulations to you Mary!

Elisabeth Wilson, author of "Stress-Proof Your Life" says after she cleans and "declutters" she takes 20 minutes out of her schedule to sit around doing nothing but feeling virtuous. LOL.

take care and again congrats...

Leah

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Leah, I am looking to revamp my life and I need to look for the simpler things in life and really embrace the simple joys-like cleaning the closets or the junk drawer, or the basement, or mudroom, or.........................

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Greetings Mary,

I just finished the first week of a free self-help program on www.toolstolife.com. And two integral key components of the program are setting your alarm clock and brushing your teeth!

It's different than any other self help book or program I've come accross yet. It's making me wonder, could it be that the keys to success are in the "small" things (clean closets, getting up on time etc) and are less complicated than we ever imagined?

Hmmm...something to ponder in 2009.

Good luck!!

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Leah, I briefly looked at the tools for life, I will go back when I have more time. Truly I think I do better each day that I stay completely on routine. "routine" is something that when my husband is home for the holidays nothing goes to routine. And then I wonder why I can't get anything done!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Mary, I hear you. Having a routine or some sort of "formula" for how you get things done is one of the keys to success!

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.