The past couple of nights, I've had some strange dreams, and they always go back in time.

1st Dream:
I'm in Italy...and i'm looking at the architecture and someone says to me...what was there before the Ancient Romans built all this? What was Italy/Rome like before the Colloseum? And I can see a building being built...it's a new shopping mall of some sort, but it's in the Ancient Roman times...and i'm watching people building this mall, with a man on each rung, carrying a sheet of wood...and I think to myself "aren't they afraid of falling?" Suddenly I find I become one of these builders, and i'm climbing this structure with some wood in my hands. It occurs to me that if i slip or let go, I will die as there is no safety harness should I fall. And I am daring to look down, because I know I am really high up, it's just becoming more and more scarier holding on...I can see myself reaching the top in another 3/4 rungs, I know I will be out of danger as soon as I can make it there, but my hands are becoming sweaty and i am barely managing to hold on. At which point I woke up!

2nd Dream:
I am back at University...(I completed my degree last summer, and moved back home) but this time, I am with my fiance (who I met after completing my degree) and I am at a new university, me and him are both starting new degrees...and we are taking the same course, and I am commenting on it to him, telling him how good it feels to be back at uni. It all changes, and I am in a house with some friends, my ex fiance comes to my house and I let him into my room, he is talking to me, and suddenly gets very close to my physically...I try to push him off but I end up giving in, and all my logic for not having sex with him (because of my current fiance) goes out of the window, and I feel like I want him sexually...at which point I notice my bedroom has been open and all my friends sitting in the living room have heard the conversation, and seen us kissing. In the end I don't have sex with him, and leave the room and join my friends, my mother turns up and as she sits in the room, my ex fiance walks out of my bedroom, and she recognises him and writes down a name on a piece of paper...I glance down at my engagement ring and feel scared I will lose my current fiance.
The dream changes again, and I find myself approached at uni about earning extra money and waitressing at a xmas event...I go to the meeting but refuse to do it because of the colour of the uniform they want us to wear (which is grey and orange), and then my dream changes again, but this time I find myself walking through an Art Gallery at night, I make a mental note to tell my fiance because he would really enjoy it...and I see this exhibition with Victorian Sikhs, they are people dressed in upper class victorian attire, but are indian in colour and the men are wearing turbans...and they are walking around in a very big room in the Gallery, but it is almost as if it is a social event for them...I find myself edging closer to the room, and I become one of them, wearing a white dress with pearls, walking amongst them, until I am approached by a gentleman, and I feel myself talking and acting the same way as they are.
At which point, I woke up!

If anyone has any idea what these could mean, please help! smile

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation - Kahlil Gibran