Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
ronalds Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hello Friends, I want to start a new home based business but not getting any idea on what and how to start it?
I want to know from you people that how should I start my home based business? I want your suggestions and new ideas so that I can work accordingly. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
I don't know about specific businesses, but I'd definitely recommend doing something you love, or that you're really good at. For instance, we need gardeners in our town, but I don't like gardening -- so I'd hate to do it full-time!

What do you enjoy doing? What could you spend hours at, without even noticing how time has flown by? Finding a way to get paid to do what you love is the best job ever :-)

L
L
Good morning,
Dog breeding is an excellent home business. It is what I do. I breed yorkies. It is a very rewarding experience because it is fun to watch the pups grow, and to make new friends with prospective buyers. It can also be a profitable business, possibly bringing in about $1000 month if you are breeding top quality dogs.

K
K
I started a consulting business from home.

Like most people, you have a unique skill. Think about something you do (hobby, trade, interest) that your family and friends ask your help with; scrapbooking, writing, computers, shopping etc. There's a pretty good chance that there are others out there who would also like some help and are even willing to pay you for it. A bit of brain storming and read a few books about consulting and you'd may be ready to get started.

Kazia Mullin, Canadian Culture Ed.
Canadian Culture Website
Canadian Culture Forum
B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I totally agree about finding something you really like and then creating a business out of it. There are also lots of MLM companies you can join, no matter what your interest. You can market online as well as in person.

Consulting can also be done online these days. Write an ebook or sign people up for individual coaching.

S
S
There are several home business ideas, the hard part is finding something you are passionate about and can afford to start up.

Here are a few ideas:

House Cleaning Business- you can really make a lot of money if you get contracts with apartment complexes and eventually you can grow so you can hire people to do the cleaning and you won't have to.

Online Marketplaces- If you are internet savvy you can make a little money on offering advertising options for online companies.

Crafting- If you like to make crafts, you can sell them at craft shows and online.

That is just a few, there are so many ideas. Be creative, I believe you can turn almost anything into a business if you work hard enough at it.

Amanda
"Creating scrapbook pages for all occasions. View my military themed scrapbook pages online!"
http://www.timelesslegacy.net

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Yeah... you have to go with something you either really enjoy or do really well and can like alot. Do you have anything that falls into those categories? Maybe we can take them and help you figure out what you could do with them...

Heather DeGeorge
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Find something you're passionate about. Sit down, make a list and choose your favorites. Then start looking up things online that match up and see how they're doing.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Business writing online (courses or freelancing) is a good internet business to start. There are many people who find writing a hassle, or who need to improve their English writing skills, so would rather pay someone. I write about this on my Newbie Writer Coaching Site (content buying tips page)

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I know MANY people who work from home and the #1 key is always to find something you personally love. Start from there. You are going to be spending all day every day working on it, and if it's something you love then your entire life will be "fun". That honestly makes it succeed.

So the question is, what do you like to do?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Angel - Business Coach 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.