Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
I think it's the mother of all sick jokes. "You were expecting seven, but surprise....... there's eight."

Aghhhhhhhhhh

Cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham
Editor Australia & Quilting Sites

www.bellaonline.com/site/australia
www.bellaonline.com/site/quilting
Sponsored Post Advertisement
conniem Offline OP
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I think the thought of twins would be enough to make me feel I was in for a nervous breakdown!

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
conniem Offline OP
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
My daughter went home yesterday. She is still sore but was ready to be out of the hospital. She said the babies testicles were swollen when he was born and if they don't go down to normal size then they could do a surgery later on to reduce the fluid.

~anonymous~
G
Zebra
Zebra
G
Connie, glad you are keeping us updated. Did she get your quilt yet? Does your mother live close to your daughter, or does she have to mail the finished project as well?

Happymrs, I apparently didn't look into Tesselating Tiles enough, cause I don't think I understand it. Could you give us another link? Also, my husband and I will be having our 40th anniversary in a few months. I've always said we'll never make it to 50, so this year we need to have some sort of a reception (Open House). I don't think we'll have one.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain."
G
Zebra
Zebra
G
Happymrs: I just did a further search and found two good sites. Yes, it is nice looking. I'm going to talk to one of my sisters about it - it's the kind she prefers. I like to do BOM, samplers, etc, where each block is different. If I do a quilt with repeating patterns, I still use two different patterns.

The two sites I looked at were Threadlove and Grace Quilts.

conniem Offline OP
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Granny H, I mailed my mom the top and she thought it needed a border so she went out and bought some more material to fix it. After she puts on the border she will get it put together and quilted.

40 yrs...that is a long time! My husband and I married later in life so we will be doing good to see 25. Maybe hint around to your kids that a party would be the best present ever and they could maybe throw one for you.

~anonymous~
G
Zebra
Zebra
G
We weren't able to hold out for that weather record. Today was the last day of the month, and we actually got up to 45, so defintely above freezing.

Connie, we have two sons. Relationships with daughters-in-law belong in another forum, so I will only say I never expect anything. Therefore, I am never diasppointed.

If your mother put a border on your quilt, is it still crib size?

conniem Offline OP
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Well, if you lived close I would throw you a party! Our older son had the nack for picking the craziest girlfriend he could find. Our other son is a senior in high school and I hope he won't bring home a daughter in law any time soon.

I love it, never expect anything and not be disappointed.

Well, I am sure the blanket will still be crib sized. I think she was worried that it wouldn't be big enough to use, but I thought it was fine. And I just figured if she wanted to do it then she could just get after it.

~anonymous~
G
Zebra
Zebra
G
Thanks for the thought, but I think DLH and I will just run away for a time. We never do that.

I'm working on a Poppy Wallhanging. I think it is so beautiful, one of the nicest projects I have worked on. When I have finished it, I want to start on a Quilt using some lovely Egyptian Characters Fabric that I bought Several Years ago. It was about $20 a yard, so I want to make a good job of it. I don't know what pattern to do with it though. Cutting it is awkward because the characters are all within squares that don't line up with each other, so I would lose a lot of the pattern. I would be grateful for some ideas for this Quilt. I usuallly manage to work it out but I just can't with this one for some reason. Help

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Judie Quilting Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.