logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#480159 12/30/08 07:12 PM
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
I don't know how else to describe it. My dreams have me at 15 -- my boyfriend at 16 -- or else we are a little older and married with a child. I had an abortion at 15 (I was forced into it and never really talked to the boy again) so I don't understand why NOW this is all in my dreams. I am now 60!!!!
I want it to stop. I have a hard time even going to bed every night because I don't want to dream these things. I have been knocking myself out with vicodin just to get a little rest. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The dreams have been happening now for about 2 years.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Daisy,

I don't know if this will help but this is what I did when I had reoccuring dreams.

I have/had a few actually and I too got to the point where I feel extreme anxiety before going to bed.

In one dream, they were so regular I knew ahead of time I would have one, I made myself turn around and face the spirit of the person in the dream. I remember the dream wasn't nearly as frightening facing the spirit as the dreams where I was plagued and walking away or being followed.

In another dream, I spoke to the child before going to bed. Oddly enough that changed the dream into almost a response or feeling of what was going on.

I figure every pulse is energy and can be complimented or altered by a separate course or energy of action. Recurrent dreams are there for a reason. That seems to be what I get as a whole from these experiences.

The dream I had with the child was a miscarriage. I didn't correlate it until I did the math. In the dream the child aged and only wanted me to know they existed and had an attachment to me from afar.

When I understood this I cried and sent so much love and respect to the child I never had the nightmare part again, but felt the same "type" of energy every now and then in the garden.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Gecko
Gecko
Maybe it might be repressed guilt. Possibly the old boyfriend is trying to reach you. Sending you telepathic message. Maybe he has unresolved isssues or you do about this. Soemthing has possibly triggered this if you have put it out of your mind.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
That's another possibility and a good one by rdywenur - I was just thinking that. If the boyfriend is wanting to get back in touch or has even passed on. There is a lot to say about "telepathic" tendancies. More than we often give credit to.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Hi!
Many thanks.
No -- I didn't repress this -- the guilt has been with me every day since this happened in '64.
I had a good night last night only because I stayed awake until 5 am -- then slept until 6:30.
I've tried to find him on the internet but no luck.
SHERYL

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Maybe it is time to forgive yourself.

Do what you do, as in light a candle for the baby, say a prayer, meditate, confess, whatever it is that you possibly do to connect with creator.

Write a letter, put everything into it that you are feeling, write it to the baby or to the father or one to each. When you are done with it, tuck it into a safe place, or even burn it.

Even though it wasn't what you wanted, it has what made you who you are today and started you on the path to where you are.

You may even want to consider seeing a psychiatrist to help you with your feelings and your dreams. But that may take years, and would probably get you a sleeping pill script that would suppress all the dreams and not let you face them as Eleise recommended (and I second btw).

per aspera ad astra: Through rough ways to the stars...

M
M
Dreams are there to help us work through unresolved issues. After my son died, I had dreams, even nightmares about losing him. Time, prayer and learning to forgive myself and God, help me resolve this issue. Matt's been gone almost 20 years and I still have bad days and dreams about him but I know that if I pray and even talk to him that it will get better. I have even written letters to him and burnt them so he will get them in heaven.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.