Next Thread
Print Thread
Trish-D Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I hope you all have a safe and happy new year. Please feel free to share any resolutions, goals and plans whether they are for your spiritual life or more mundane.

I admit I have the ever universal weight loss goal but also want to be more goal oriented in general with writing and education.

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Trish, I have that weight loss goal too! But one of my main goals is to remember to do my affirmations for my goals. I notice when I'm doing affirmations things flow along, but then I'll forget and things will slow down again. Gotta remember to do them daily!! So that's my biggest one. I figure if I can keep up with the affirmations, everything else will fall into place smile

Last edited by Inspiration Deanna; 12/30/08 07:10 PM.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

F
froggie0424
Unregistered
froggie0424
Unregistered
F
I have been "playing" guitar for a number of years. Playing around would be more apt. I can only truly play one song. I push it behind other obligations and hobbies, so I haven't truly learned to play. This year I plan to teach myself to go through the "Rock Guitar for Dummies" book. smile Hopefully that won't take a whole year, but we'll take it as it comes.

Another is to continue with my yoga practice with the ultimate goal of losing a few pounds and remaining relatively stress free. I should post a goal about inversions in here too, but I don't want to over reach! smile

Trish-D Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
The affirmation goal is a great one Deanna. I have been using prayer beads off and on and plan on doing that more with prayers and affirmations. I find using something physical like the beads makes affirmations more concrete for me. You're right about everything else falling into place. It really provides clarity for your goals to affirm them.

Froggie, good luck with the yoga and musical goals. I've really been sporadic with yoga, but being more consistent is a goal of mine too. I'm never going to be what the medical community considers my "ideal" weight, but I do want to lose enough to bring my cholesterol down and to feel more comfortable adding some jogging when I walk.

Last edited by TrishPaganEd; 12/31/08 10:31 AM.

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
R
R
Finish the next books of the "Growing Up Pagan" series for children. Lose a few pounds, spend more time with the hubby.

Last edited by Raine Hill; 12/31/08 11:27 PM.

Author of "Growing up Pagan: A Workbook for Wiccan Families"

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I resulve to work on my marrage to make it better! and I am starting with getting ride of the internet and nintendo so my dh may learn that I am more important then the games!
I resolve to be more active and involved with friends and family instead of waiting for my dh to come with me!
I resolve to live my life with or with out my dh in it if it comes down to that!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oooh Trish, the prayer beads are a good idea! I'll get mine out and start using them! I also like something physical because it does give me more of a feeling of absorbing the affirmations as I'm saying them smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Trish-D Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
MysticSophia,

Those are some intense goals. Working on our relationships is an ever evolving process, but I think it's great that you are also making it a goal to live for yourself. I wish you all the luck, inspiration, and strength you need to achieve your goals.

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
L
Shark
Shark
L
I am going to look for my God/Goddess inside of myself. Part of that will be getting healthier and more fit.

Ravyn

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt
R
R
Quoted: "I am going to look for my God/Goddess inside of myself. Part of that will be getting healthier and more fit."

I totally agree. I have felt great today and did quite well. Ate correctly, wrote a bit..even managed to break out the juicer and make some yummy organic juice from carrots, apples and tangelos. I hope to make this a healthier year, also.

Raine

Last edited by Raine Hill; 01/05/09 01:12 AM.

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.