Print Thread
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Congratulations to Jeff Hardy for accomplishing a life long goal. He won the WWE Championship this past Sunday at Armageddon.

Kudos to Vince McMahon for allowing this match to take place and for the outcome. It has been a long time coming for Jeff.

Now how long do you predict he will hold it? Until the Rumble? Until Wrestlemania 25? Until next week? How long do you think he will hold it for?

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
F
Gecko
Gecko
F
He'll hold it longer than CM Punk held the world title, but not that much longer, i wouldn't think.

Jeff gets a lot of fan respect and recognition...he definitely has that going for him. But unfortunately, Jeff doesn't have the microphone chops too. He also never played the part of a full out heel as well. He needs to get better on the mic, and go through a period where he can be a convincing heel. Don't get me wrong, I feel that your wrestling abilities and skills are most important, but holding the title for long periods of time has to do with that, and how impactful your personality is. You need to have let your personality be to the point were it's almost overbearing, really dig deep and release your alter-ego(s), and make a spectacle out of it. Jericho is the perfect example of the whole package as far as what I'm talking about. He's a great and versatile wrestler. He can play a very convincing role as both either a face or heel, and his mic promos and skills are one of the best. Same goes for how Eddie Guerrero was, but in his own way. JBL is another guy, that for many years couldn't seem to break the 2nd or 3rd tier level. But he finally did when he started becoming very vocal, and taking risks in that sense too.

Shark
Shark
I doubt Jeff Hardy will be a Champion for long. His risk taking moves almost assures a crash and burn sooner rather than later - LOL. I hope the Undertaker gets a chance to be Champ again but it would probably have to be over Vickie's dead body. (Nice thought, that). LOL laugh

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
It would be nice to see the Undertaker win it at Wrestlemania 25 and remained undefeated one more time at the "Big One".

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Gecko
Gecko
Jeff will drop the belt before WM. These days Title reigns are measured in weeks and months, not years as they once were. And in some ways that's not all bad. 4 straight years of Hulkamania was way to much for me. I guess at least we were then treated with a full year of Macho Madness. Oh Yeahh!!!

But I digress. Jeff is doomed to suffer the fate of other smaller champs who (as mentioned earlier), don't have the mic (or other champ skills) needed.

My guess is that he had a title reign printed up in his contract in order for him to come on board. What do the rest of you think?

Tik'

I'll rap you with my Cane, you Pencil Neck Geek!!!
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Originally Posted By: Tikus
Jeff will drop the belt before WM. These days Title reigns are measured in weeks and months, not years as they once were. And in some ways that's not all bad. 4 straight years of Hulkamania was way to much for me. I guess at least we were then treated with a full year of Macho Madness. Oh Yeahh!!!

But I digress. Jeff is doomed to suffer the fate of other smaller champs who (as mentioned earlier), don't have the mic (or other champ skills) needed.

My guess is that he had a title reign printed up in his contract in order for him to come on board. What do the rest of you think?

Tik'

I think whatever he had drawn up in a contract to come back to the WWE went out the window when he was suspended due to the Wellness Policy. I think he was finally granted one because he showed that he was still dedicated to the company and I think Triple H had a lot to do with him getting a shot also.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.