logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
"Rosie" Offline OP
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
Miami author, Arthur Jay Harris, says that after pouring over pages and pages of material concerning the death of six year old Adam Walsh in 1981, he is convinced that Jeffrey Dahmer was his killer. Mr. Harris did not come to this startling conclusion by wild speculation. His premise is supported by the statements of two men who claim to have actually seen Jeffrey Dahmer in the shopping mall where little Adam was abducted.

One man, Willis Morgan, not only claims to have seen Dahmer in the mall on that day, but also says that Dahmer actually spoke to him. Morgan says he was shopping when he sensed he was being watched. He looked up and saw Dahmer who said "Hi, there. Nice day, isn't it?' At this time, Jeffrey Dahmer was living in Florida, 20 minutes away from the mall. Morgan continued to say that he didn't trust Dahmer's dirty and disheveled appearance and became suspicious. Morgan followed Dahmer to see what he was up to but lost him in the very same toy department at Sears that little Adam disappeared from. There is, however, other evidence that indicates that Adam had already left the toy department because he had been instructed to do so, along with some other boys, by a 17 year old security guard.

A second man, Bill Bowen, also says he saw Dahmer in the mall that day headed toward a blue van with a little boy in tow who was insisting he didn't want to go with Dahmer. Bowen says that Dahmer tossed the boy in the van and sped off. At the time, Bowen thought the two were related, but after Adam's disappearance was made public, he claims he did report what he saw to the Hollywood police. Further Investigation into Dahmer's then place of employment by author Harris revealed that Dahmer did have access to a blue van .

Last edited by Vance Wrestling and Crime; 12/17/08 07:59 AM.

Rosie L
Sponsored Post Advertisement
"Rosie" Offline OP
OP Offline
What are your thoughts on this, I pray that the Walch family can finally have some closure

Rosie L
I read another article that said another guy confessed to the killing on his death bed. I posted the link in this forum atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Phyllis, NA and Folk; 12/16/08 06:12 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
"Rosie" Offline OP
OP Offline
Dahmer, killed all young MEN,
And cut them all up. had body parts in freezers and refrigators

Rosie L
Well - guess I am not a very good detective. I just read in another article that Dahmer did in fact prey on young men and boys and did sever their heads. I must have confused him with another serial killer who preyed on young women.

The police in Florida have closed the case and have name Ottis Toole as Adam's killer.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Phyllis, I think you are thinking of Ted Bundy who killed so many college girls (mostly from one sorority if I remember correctly).

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
That's right! It was Bundy I was thinking of. I watched that movie. Now I remember. Both killers were really weird people!

Phyllis Doyle Burns
R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
Wow - if Dahmer did it.....man.........I have never heard that theory before. It is interesting.

I wonder if the police will relook at that and perhaps do some DNA testing.

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

Moderated by  Vance - Crime Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.