Page 1 of 2 1 2
#464648 10/30/08 10:43 PM
B
bepart Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
B
Ginger is a great herb that helps with upset tummies. Does anyone have any ginger products they would recommend?

I love the Ginger Twist tea by Mighty Leaf Tea Co. I bought some Ginger chews at a coffee shop on a recent vacation but I am unable to locate them online. My husband also saw some Ginger Altoids one time in a store but we have been unable to find them again.

Any good Ginger resources would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Kay
Sponsored Post Advertisement
bepart #464793 10/31/08 03:23 PM
Parakeet
Parakeet
Hi Kay,

Do you find that cinnamon helps, too? Here is my article with Stomach Rhythm recipes. They contain either cinnamon or ginger.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

B
bepart Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
B
Shay,

I have not tried cinnamon. My problem is nausea rather than heartburn. Do you think the cinnamon would help with nausea? I'm definitely willing to try it.

Your recipe for apple pancakes sounds wonderful. I can't wait to try it. I like that you have included using Quinoa flour. I am a big fan of Quinoa in any form.

Thanks!
Kay

Kay
bepart #464949 11/01/08 11:31 AM
Parakeet
Parakeet
Hi Kay,

Yes, cinnamon is known to calm nausea. Do let me know if you decide to give it at try. Many people swear by it.

I hope you enjoy the apple pancake recipe - Quinoa is slowly making a comeback, it seems. smile

I wonder, do you have any other symptoms besides the nausea?

Shay

J
Koala
Koala
J
I keep candied ginger with me all the time and we take it when we travel for indigestion problems. Peppermint pills also help.

World market has a selection of ginger chews if you have one of those nearby.

joanj #475797 12/15/08 08:26 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh I LOVE ginger - but it gives me heartburn, along with my other favorite - peppermint frown

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Parakeet
Parakeet
I feel your pain, Deanna! frown Yummy ginger and peppermint also give me a terrible flare-up. Have you tried papaya enzymes for reflux? I find that it usually helps me...

Shay

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I tried them years ago and I was so gassy LOL! And not gassy and bloated - but gassy and NOISY if ya know what I mean HA HA HA!

Do you take them right before a meal or with it?

Thanks!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Parakeet
Parakeet
Oh, my! LOL! smile I haven't heard of papaya having that particular effect before, but I'm always learning new things...

If you like, check out my article from two weeks ago, on that very topic:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Great article Shay! And I'm convinced - I'll get some papaya tabs this week smile

Deanna Joseph

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.