Next Thread
Print Thread
W
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
W
Hello All,

I had a dream last night that bothered me a lot and I would love an interpretation.

I was in a busy intersection near a mall. I was making a left hand turn and in the other left turn lane was a semi. i could see into the little window at the bottom of the door and into the passanger seat. I could see a woman on her back with her head facing the dash. Her clothe's were fluttering as if she were under water. It looked like the cab was fludded. I made the left turn and looked into the regular window of the truck and saw no water in the cab. There was moisture on the glass and the truck driver was by himself. I can't describe what he looks like because when I try to isolate characteristics about him (beard, mustache, hair color) it jumps away from me. Like something on the tip of my brain.

In my dream, I then awoke and was going to tell my wife, but it wasn't her. It was a blond woman with a big grin and eyebrows that were obviously not real and looked cartoonish. I jumped back and was in the doorway to the bedroom and was yelling that she was not my wife. Six numbers came to me and in my dream, I wrote them down on my hand. I think they were a room number.

The last part and the part that bothers me the most, I was in a mansion in the main lobby. I was looking at a man on a balcony that encircled and overlooked the lobby. He was strangling a brunette woman who I think was the woman in the cab of the truck. He saw me and a black goo and a black tongue shot out towards me and he screamed. I then was looking down at them from above and he looked left then right and then straight up at me and screamed again. I moved again to the side and he screamed one more time and then I woke up. The scream was like something from "Body Snatchers."

I got the impression that this took place in either Hollywood or Nashville (I don't know why I think that.) I also checked my hand and was expecting the numbers to be written there, but it was not.

So- thanks for reading and if anyone has any insight, I am open to it. This dream bothered me like you wouldn't believe and I wrote it down immediatley so I wouldn't forget it. I also checked for a missing persons in California and Tennessee and gave up when I realized how many there were frown .

-whoisjohngalt

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
J
I can interpret this to mean whatever you want...or whatever I want. It means your mind was wandering....the brain is a VERY expansive collection of thoughts and ideas, and they sometime come together in strange ways. You can say that it meant that the woman was a person that you might have known or know and she is in desperate need of help. You could also say it was a premonition of things to come. You could also say that you have a very active imagination and put together several or more things from movies books or general subconcoius thought. I will say this....don't try to put to much stock in dreams, they may come true eventually....but not usually....and mostly not likely...

Hope that helps, but thats not likely either....

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi John,

I'm actualy someone who puts a lot of stock in dreams. So I would first start with describing everything in your dream out loud, like you were describing it to someone from another planet who had no idea what you were talking about.

For instance, you were driving... that's a method of transportation, yet you thought you saw someone floating in water in a vehicle. The transportation could symbolize how you are getting somewhere, yet, as water generally symbolized the subconscious, maybe subconsciously you are working out something about the way you are moving through life. And, since you are dreaming about it, I would say how you are moving through life has been on your mind.

Also, as you see a man struggling with the same woman you saw floating in the water earlier, on a subconscious level that could indicate a struggle that you, yourself, are going through that would have to do with the nurturing aspect of yourself being in a struggle.

Just some thoughts to get you started - please just take this post at face value - and good luck smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I too put a lot of stock in dreams, Deanna. I like your interpretation too!

I write about Clairvoyance in the forums here, but that alone isn't why I put stock in dreams. I can honestly say, nothing having a significant impact in my life hasn't entered without some form of it being in a dream. I won't dream the entire situation, but the parts that I do are exact.

Some dreams will have nothing to do with me but I end up in exactly the place or with a person described in a dream when I had no knowledge or planning of either.

Not every dream is significant. They have personalities, lol, I guess. I have just plain garbage or stress dreams, but I can definately attest to precognitive.

One time I had a dream I circled a classified ad in the newspaper. I never get the paper, but went out and purchased one. Three ads down was a 2 sentenced ad. I sent a resume and was hired 6 wks later. It ended up being a brokerage ad starting pay $35,000.

Another dream I had was that my ex-husband was in a car sitting outside of the house. That was it. I hadn't seen him in almost a year. I woke up sick with anxiety. It was a really bad marriage. Anyway, the next night at midnight he was entering the house with his old house key. Thank God my fiance then/husband now, happened to be there.

I tell him about these dreams anymore when I get them. He knew about that dream, it bothered him and just happened to be up when my ex tried to get in. He was on the other side of the door when it happened. The look on my ex's face was priceless!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.