Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
I knew it was his brother because I have seen his pictures before. My husband and I did geneaology together, so he showed me pictures of his family. I've never met them before, but the dream did feel real.

It was a resemblance in the picture I saw in the dream. He was smiling at me and holding my hand. I swear, I've never met him nor was thinking about him. The dream came out of nowhere. His brother died in 1995. My husband and I met in 2004.

Julie

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
As a rule of thumb, usually when someone who has crossed over makes an appearance in a dream, I don't discount that, especially if there are words or a specific action of love or kindness. Where there are dreams of a bunch of faces, natorious, peers, cartoon-like ramblings, I am more apt to discard those.

Visitations usually entail something where there is strong emotion or smells, etc. I've even heard some people mention they feel an indentation in the bed or pillow next to them. It may or may not still feel warm and often times there are scents involved.

I had a dream the other night where a smell was so strong, I thought someone was in the kitchen cooking. I thought it might have been my husband's mom getting a jump on Thanksgiving so I went to back to sleep. The second time I woke up I thought I'd better get up because it still smelled ever so strong. I even thought I might have inadvertantly left the stove on - thus became paranoid. I got up, went to the kitchen and I smelled nothing. Just old house. This smell was about as strong as the cigarette smells that have been around lately. We don't smoke confused

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
W
Shark
Shark
W
I posted this in the dreams forum. I just wondered if anyone else had any thoughts. Thanks

Hello All,

I had a dream last night that bothered me a lot and I would love an interpretation.

I was in a busy intersection near a mall. I was making a left hand turn and in the other left turn lane was a semi. i could see into the little window at the bottom of the door and into the passanger seat. I could see a woman on her back with her head facing the dash. Her clothe's were fluttering as if she were under water. It looked like the cab was fludded. I made the left turn and looked into the regular window of the truck and saw no water in the cab. There was moisture on the glass and the truck driver was by himself. I can't describe what he looks like because when I try to isolate characteristics about him (beard, mustache, hair color) it jumps away from me. Like something on the tip of my brain.

In my dream, I then awoke and was going to tell my wife, but it wasn't her. It was a blond woman with a big grin and eyebrows that were obviously not real and looked cartoonish. I jumped back and was in the doorway to the bedroom and was yelling that she was not my wife. Six numbers came to me and in my dream, I wrote them down on my hand. I think they were a room number.

The last part and the part that bothers me the most, I was in a mansion in the main lobby. I was looking at a man on a balcony that encircled and overlooked the lobby. He was strangling a brunette woman who I think was the woman in the cab of the truck. He saw me and a black goo and a black tongue shot out towards me and he screamed. I then was looking down at them from above and he looked left then right and then straight up at me and screamed again. I moved again to the side and he screamed one more time and then I woke up. The scream was like something from "Body Snatchers."

I got the impression that this took place in either Hollywood or Nashville (I don't know why I think that.) I also checked my hand and was expecting the numbers to be written there, but it was not.

So- thanks for reading and if anyone has any insight, I am open to it. This dream bothered me like you wouldn't believe and I wrote it down immediatley so I wouldn't forget it. I also checked for a missing persons in California and Tennessee and gave up when I realized how many there were .

-whoisjohngalt

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi John -

I don't get anything specifically on this. Maybe someone else might or I will try back later. I'm just not there tonight, lol. I will go back and read it again though.

You might want to start writing them down and paying attention to headlines, etc. You may begin noticing some correlations.

I'd start by making notes in a journal or notebook...whatever you have that you can go back to and leave it by the bed. You'd be suprised how many times you think you'll remember something and want to write it down and then fall back asleep, wake up and not remember.

I keep a soft light next to the bed too so it won't be as painful doing the deed, paper and pen and they never leave.

If I get sick of writing my dreams, it still stays there or in the drawer underneath... Especially when I get annoying dreams - I figure the notebook in the drawer signifies I'm on break nothing too stressful smile.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 12/06/08 08:02 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise and Everyone,

I seem to have this pattern of dreaming when either my stress level rises or I have to make a decision. Actually, I think my stress rises when I have to make a decision that is not going to go over well with other people, even though it is the "right" decision to make, does that make sense?

I seem to dream of the negative consequences of the decision instead of the positive consequences, which makes me think that I am still so very concerned with what other people think of me, and I have no idea where this comes from OR that I tend to block my self for some reason.

The last two nights I've had nightmare's one having to do with my fiance and the other having to do with a baby.

I can't understand why I would block my self from moving forward!

anamcara
anamcara #479613 12/28/08 04:17 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Anna, how were holidays?

I have come to deduce, lol, that dreams have personalities similar to our own. We have the analytical/organizing dream, the symbolic dreams where they "imply" something, the intuitive dreams and the ranting/garbage dreams. Regardless, they are here to help.

Can you remember any of the details of the two dreams? There will probably be a good chunk of answers in there somewhere.

I had a dream when I divorced my ex husband after I moved away from the town he lived in. After his temper calmed, I wanted to move back and buy a house closer to where he lived for our daughter's sake. She didn't have to know the details, etc.

The dream had only one characteristic. It was an echoey-booming voice that said one sentance and then I bolted awake out of breath.

The dream said blatantly, "The move won't help your situation any." I should have listened. The custody battled happend 6 months after I moved and my ex used the fact that I moved away in the first place to present it to the courts I was keeping him away from his daughter. When I showed proof of my residence, they then took the physical aspect out and started going another direction, emotionally. The time I was away he was building bridges.

I remember at the time, my mind set was an avid, let bygones be bygones and would be able to all spend cordial time together having picnics or whatever because we were all close enough to do that and basically play down the divorce. Didn't work out that way...he never changed or was able to.

The point is, the dream had nothing to do with my frame of mind. It was a neutral voice that had a great deal of insight. But rather than do what I tell everyone else to do in classes and such, I simply chalked it up to a dream. I wanted everything to turn out for the best...Bad Elliese, very very bad!!!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 12/28/08 04:19 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hello Elleise,

Thank you for sharing your dream message with me when you divorced and the message you received about moving back to the area so that your daughter could be close to both you and your ex. I stayed in the same town for the same reason's you chose to, though I never recieved a message to moving back would be detrimental. However, I've come to learn this only works when the divorce was amicable, not when there is some form of abuse involved.

My ex also believed I "took his children away" when I divorced him and has done all he can to make me pay in some form or another, be it financial or emotional.

That being said, I decided to file a demand for hearing so that I can get the child support put back on wage attachment. I also filed for an increase since my alimony is ending in February. Whenever I have to make a decision to fight my ex in court I end up having nightmares!

The dream with my fiance was that we were at my parents house, he was chasing (trying to arrest) several men, they were running away, he chased after a few. A man threw a rock through my parents big window in the front of the house, I standing in the door way on the porch as the window shattered. Another man came up to me and said something, which I cannot remember now, but it was nasty as if I'd never get away with whatever it was I was about to do.

The next dream was about a baby, I put the baby down for a nap but put it in the freezer, I took the baby out, it had frost all over it, it had a red tone to its skin, but also was looking at me with a sad face. I remember thinking, I was supposed to put it in the refrigerator instead! When I took the baby out of the freezer I swaddled it in blankets to warm it up.

That's all I remember about the dreams. I know I woke up in the middle of the night with the dream that my fiance was in, very upset and woke him up too, it took me awhile to get back to sleep that night.

The dream about the baby I remembered after I awoke the next day.

Often I have dreams where I am fighting off people, like my ex or his mother (she's been instrumental in providing my ex with his monetary ability to continue the court battles, in other words she pays his lawyer's fees) and has lied for him.

While I understand he's her only child, that doesn't excuse her from doing the right thing.

Perhaps my fears surface more often in my dreams than they do in my waking hours.

I have no idea if either of those dreams have any message's, I do know that dreams are often individualized, in other words, symbol's that are present are for the person themselves, not necessarily broad interpretations that anyone can use.

Anna

anamcara
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.